Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inspirational Friday 2017: The Witch (until 5/26)

Kierdale Inspirational Friday Inspirational Friday 2017

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,655 posts
Inspirational Friday: The Witch
Abhor the witch
Destroy the witch

Such is the vow of the Black Templars.
For the next two weeks the theme of Inspirational Friday is The Witch and thus I extend an invitation to the members of the Black Templars forum.

The Templars are renowned for their skill with a blade, but are you as mighty with a pen?*

med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png
For those who do not know it, Inspirational Friday is a fortnightly weekly event within its home in the Chaos Space Marines forum, in which a topic is set for members to write short (or long if the muse takes you) fluff/fan-fic pieces about their war bands, characters and models.

The tenth challenge of Inspirational Friday 2017:
The Witch
The rogue or unsanctioned psyker.
The human mind is a tender fruit, ripe for corruption and consumption by the denizens of the Warp, or perhaps one might be strong enough, burn brightly enough, to draw the attention and favour of one of the Gods: to amuse them and become their pawn for a time, perhaps even allowed to dream of elevation to daemonhood.
In this IF theme we look at the Witch: be they an Imperial psyker that has gone wild, pushed too far or been corrupted, or one who was never discovered by one of the Black Ships. Perhaps they discovered their abilities of their own accord, were tutored by others of their ilk (well-meaning or otherwise) or were corrupted by a voice from beyond the veil. What are their goals, their desires, their powers? Who are their foes and allies, and what fate awaits them?
Tell us this time a tale of the Witch.
Tell us this time a tale of the Black Templars, those most loyal and ZEAL-filled warriors of the Emperor combatting the perfidious menace of the foul witch!

Inspirational Friday: The Witch runs until the 26th of May.

Let us be inspired.

The greatest piece, most fitting the topic, will earn rewards. Not only the Octed amulet...
gallery_63428_7083_6894.png
...but also the honour of judging who wins the next Inspiration Friday (the latter of which you can relinquish to me if you wish).
Why would Templars want such an accursed bauble? To prevent the forces of Chaos from laying their claws on it, of course!

* Please do not submit entries written by hand. Please electronically submit your entries (and any questions you might have) in the main IF thread linked to above.
  • Marshal Mattias likes this

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 553 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade
Challenge accepted.
  • Kierdale likes this

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png ETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer gallery_38474_6916_25817.jpg

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,816 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

You should not have opened this door, for I shall enter.

Then you will be locked in with ME!

• Kierdale and SydonianDragoon404 like this

gallery_15184_7227_34669.jpg

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

T-Rock

T-Rock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 230 posts
In case anyone wants to check out my story of zeal and witch killin'!
Spoiler

Edited by T-Rock, 19 May 2017 - 09:18 PM.

• Kierdale and d3m01iti0n like this

ffx98dl.jpg?4

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 553 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade

Just posted bits from my story line as well. 

• Kierdale likes this

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png ETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer gallery_38474_6916_25817.jpg

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,816 posts

Submitted: http://www.bolterand...-526/?p=4751257

• Kierdale and Marshal_Roujakis like this

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,655 posts
Congratulations, Honda on your win :tu:
Be sure to parade your octet amulet about...perhaps even let some of those young, impressions neophytes try it on? ;)

I'm glad I threw down the gauntlet to the BT forum and will be sure to challenge you again
After all, gauntlets come in pairs.
  • Brother Cristopher and Marshal_Roujakis like this

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,816 posts
Be sure to parade your octet amulet about...perhaps even let some of those young, impressions neophytes try it on? msn-wink.gif

ONLY IN YOUR WARP FEVERED DREAMS. YOUR HERETICAL TRINKET HAS BEEN CAST INTO THE CENTER OF A STAR AND CONSUMED.

OUR WRATH IS ETERNAL, OUR FURY UNRELENTING, AND OUR ACTIONS A PRELUDE TO YOUR FATE.

NO PITY. NO FORGIVENESS. NO REDEMPTION FOR THE FALLEN.

EVER.

• bolvar, Brother Cristopher, Kierdale and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kierdale, Inspirational Friday, Inspirational Friday 2017

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users