The Imperium rests in your hands

Honda

Tumultuous times are in front of us, brothers.

The clouds of dissent, heresy, and deceit loom on the horizon, eagerly searching for weaknesses.

The fertile soils of the Immaterium, sown with the putrid souls of heretics, witches, and the ignorant, have finally begun to bear fruit, a capricious crop that many who claim to be loyal, fail to acknowledge. They willingly participate in feeding that which would lead to their imminent doom. The Maleficarum that seeks them out, will not relinquish it's hold upon their souls until it fully claims them.

To their eternal lament.

Yet that is not true for all.

There is one chapter who has remained pure. One chapter that has fully recognized the dangers brought about by the selfish desires of weak hearts. One chapter who maintains the ideals first laid out by our most holy Emperor. One chapter that still stands in defiance of all that would seek to destroy this Imperium, defending the birthright of the Imperium of Man wherever that leads them, to the farthest corners of the galaxy if necessary.

The Templars.

The Eternal Crusade was given to us because the Emperor knew that only we would remain steadfast. Only we would remain true to his vision for Mankind.

Only we would carry the light of Fury into the shadows and banish them.

Only WE would resist temptation with unquenchable ZEAL, temptations that others would eventually succumb to, former conquerors, now conquered.

Truly these are desperate times with the outcome of our defiance uncertain. However, we are not weakened by foresight, tortured by possibilities, or shackled by unseen possibilities.

The tricks and tools of the Immaterium have no power over us.

Therefore, we will arm ourselves with the Emperor's Holy Wrath, bearing torches lit by our undying Hatred, and unleash our ZEAL upon all that would deny the Purity of our purpose!

When the changes threatening us from afar finally rise up to strike us down, I know one thing.

I will face them with bolter and chainsword in hand, cloaked with Dorn's resolve, eternally guided by Sigismund's rage.

As long as one Templar still stands, this galaxy will remain the Emperor's.

IMPERATOR VULT!

There can be no meeting of minds and no understanding with such beings as exist in the dark places of the galaxy. There is simply a choice: defeat them, or be defeated by them. And Defeat them we will

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch. With it, destroy the shadows

For we are the Black Templars, victory is it's own reward!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Acebaur/Templar%20black_zpsowqmgwbd.png

When the Heretic and the Mutant speaks in insidious whispers of blasphemy and falsehoods,
We answer with the cleansing flame and the light of the Emperor of mankind!

When the foul Xenos screeches its pitiful cries of war across the void,
We answer with the roar of the holy Bolter and the rage of our Primarch!

When the Traitor and the Betrayer scheme of knives in the dark,
We answer with our blades drawn and the bellowed challenge of our first High Marshal!

When the Witch and their Daemonspawn spit curses and warp-fire forth into our galaxy,

When the foundations of reality shake and the immaterium spews into the realm which we claim,

We answer;

We are the manifest will of the Emperor.
We bring his light to the darkness.
We bring his rage against his enemies.
We bring you your salvation and your doom.
We are honour and death.

We are eternal.
We are fury.

We are the Black Templar.

Edited by Marshal Mattias
ZEAL

Hnrggh...too many colors!  You'd think black and white would be sufficient.

There's no ETL this year ( :cry: :cry: :cry:  ) so what're you nutters of authority trying to get us amped up for?  I was perfectly comfortable in stasis before someone came along to plug me in and bombard my eyes with with all the obnoxious colors of the rainbow.  

And reading that, I know the first thing to pop in your head is "zealbow."  But in red.

Edited by Firepower

There's no ETL this year ( :cry: :cry: :cry:  ) so what're you nutters of authority trying to get us amped up for?  I was perfectly comfortable in stasis before someone came along to plug me in and bombard my eyes with with all the obnoxious colors of the rainbow.  

And reading that, I know the first thing to pop in your head is "zealbow."  But in red.

Meanwhile his Dradnought chassis blares even while he grumbles:

"PRAISE BE!"

"PRAISE BE!"

Quit fiddling with my voyou damkids!

"PRAISE BE!"

Quit fiddling with my voyou damkids!

So you're saying you're not actually Invictus Potents?

Brothers, the Ultramarine Primarch has tampered with the Emperor's great work, he believes that he has created Astartes that are stronger and faster than those of us who have fought for centuries defending the Imperium of Man. He believes that these new "Marines" will swing the tide to our favor against the foes of the Imperium. But for ten thousand years we have crusaded in the Emperor's name, ceaselessly going forward, never back,  while HE SLEPT.

Where was he when Vandire took control of Terra? Where was he when Nimbosa was tainted with the blood of xenos? Where was he when Armageddon was ravaged again and again? HE SLEPT!!! And now he would tell us how to wage war? Now he would tell us we are not enough to stop the enemies of the Emperor? These so called Primaris marines have not earned the name, or the right to call themselves the pinnacle of humanity.

WE WILL NOT FLINCH IN THE FACE OF THIS AFFRONT, WE WILL NOT COW TO A PRIMARCH WHO WOULD PLAY EMPEROR! WE WILL FIGHT AS WE ALWAYS HAVE, AT THE FOREFRONT OF EVERY BATTLE, FOR ARE WE NOT SPACE MARINES? ARE WE NOT THE CHOSEN OF THE EMPEROR, HIS LOYAL SERVANTS UNTO DEATH?? 

Edited by Acebaur

S'pose I should point out I don't actually know for a fact its a long overdue CE event, before you get yourselves all trembly and wide eyed and caps locked with excitement.

Oh just declare the Crusade Expansion already you loons :teehee:

Oh you know you love it too.

*curmudgeonly grumble*

Edited by Firepower

Brothers, the Ultramarine Primarch has tampered with the Emperor's great work, he believes that he has created Astartes that are stronger and faster than those of us who have fought for centuries defending the Imperium of Man. He believes that these new "Marines" will swing the tide to our favor against the foes of the Imperium. But for ten thousand years we have crusaded in the Emperor's name, ceaselessly going forward, never back,  while HE SLEPT.

Where was he when Vandire took control of Terra? Where was he when Nimbosa was tainted with the blood of xenos? Where was he when Armageddon was ravaged again and again? HE SLEPT!!! And now he would tell us how to wage war? Now he would tell us we are not enough to stop the enemies of the Emperor? These so called Primaris marines have not earned the name, or the right to call themselves the pinnacle of humanity.

WE WILL NOT FLINCH IN THE FACE OF THIS AFFRONT, WE WILL NOT COW TO A PRIMARCH WHO WOULD PLAY EMPEROR! WE WILL FIGHT AS WE ALWAYS HAVE, AT THE FOREFRONT OF EVERY BATTLE, FOR ARE WE NOT SPACE MARINES? ARE WE NOT THE CHOSEN OF THE EMPEROR, HIS LOYAL SERVANTS UNTO DEATH??

WE SHALL PROCLAIM THIS TRUTH TO THE FARTHEST CORNERS OF THE GALAXY! LET OTHERS LAMENT THEIR INDECISION AND WEAKNESS, FOR THOSE FRAILTIES HAVE NOT FOUND PURCHASE AMONG THE TEMPLAR.

WE ARE SONS OF DORN, WE ARE THE INSPIRATION OF SIGISMUND, AND WE ARE THE BLACK TEMPLARS!

TEMPLARS VICTA!!!

(ZEAL OVERFLOW CANNOT THINK MUST WRITE WORDS DOWN)

WHO WAS IT THAT FOUGHT ONWARDS WHEN ALL OTHER TURNED TO DEFEND? WE DID.

WHO FORSOOK THE USE OF POWERS FROM THE WARP TO HEED THE ORDERS THAT HAD BEEN DECREED? WE DID.

WHO TIME AND TIME AGAIN BROKE THE WITCH, THE MUTANT, AND THE HERETIC OVER THEIR KNEE AND LET THEIR BLOOD SEEP INTO THE DUST OF A THOUSAND WORLDS, IF ONLY TO BETTER GROW THE FRUITS OF TERRA? WE DID. 

WHO WAS IT THAT SEEKS OUT THE INNUMERABLE ENEMIES OF MANKIND, UNBLINKING AND UNAFRAID, ON WORLDS THAT THEY CLAIM FROM MANKIND FOR THEIR OWN? WE DO.

REMEMBER WELL THE TRUTHS THAT WE HAVE SPREAD TO HUNDREDS, NAY! THOUSANDS OF WORLDS AND MILLIONS OF INHABITANTS OF THIS GALAXY.

NO PITY -FOR WE DO NOT PITY THE WICKED WHO HAVE CHOSEN A CORRUPT PATH.

NO REMORSE -FOR THERE IS NO REMORSE FOR ANY THAT HAVE BARED THEIR ILL WILL AGAINST MANKIND.

NO FEAR -FOR WE DO NOT FEAR THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO DEFEAT US. FOR STRIKING ONE OF US DOWN BRINGS A CRUSADE TO REPLACE HIM.

AS YOU ALL GO FORTH INTO THE NEVER ENDING WAR ZONE, REMEMBER THESE TRUTHS. REMEMBER AND SAY WHO "WE" ARE. 

WE ARE THE PROUD SONS OF DORN, DESCENDED FROM THE FIRST COMPANY OF THE IMPERIAL FIST LEGION, WHO ARE BROUGHT FORTH FROM TERRA ITSELF.

WE ARE THE FOLLOWERS OF THE FIRST HIGH MARSHALL SIGISMUND.

WE ARE THE KEEPER OF THE TRUTH, AND ETERNAL CRUSADERS OF MANKIND.

WE ARE THE BLACK TEMPLARS, AND WE HAVE COME.

Between my Bolter and Zeal, I can't hear a word you are saying!

THUD!  THUD!  THUD!  THUD! THUD!  THUD!

http://images.populus.ch/pixdir/me//megaluc/ly.jpg

Not as inspirational as others, but made me smile.

• 1 month later...

WHERE WAS GULLIMAN WHEN RYNN'S WORLD WAS ATTACKED BY THE FILTHY GREENSKINS?

WHERE WAS HE WHEN OUR CHAPTER WAS LAYED LOW, WHEN SIX COMPANIES OF OUR BROTHERS FELL?

HE MAY BE A PRIMARCH,BUT THESE PRIMARIS MARINES ARE NO BROTHERS OF OURS.  AN ATTEMPT TO COVET FAVOR WITH THE CHAPTERS WHO BLED THEMSELVES NEARLY TO EXTINCTION FACING THE TIDE OF XENOS, HERETICS  AND TRAITORS.

MY FELLOW SONS OF DORN, WE MUST UNITE.  

THE LAST WALL MUST BE REFORMED.

KNIGHTS OF SIGISMUND , YOU AIDED US IN THE DECLATES CRUSADE, YOU CAME TO OUR AID IN PURGING THE ORKS FROM OUR HOME.  

YOU HAVE OUR BOLTERS AND BLADES. IN POLUX AND DORN'S NAME WE WILL STAND BY YOUR SIDE TO THE END.

THERE IS ONLY THE EMPEROR! HE IS OUR SHIELD AND PROTECTOR! 

Are you all forgetting that acording to the great Mattlexus scribe, we all want to be sons of Guiliman? Something about us owing our existance to his Codex Astartes. If not for him, we'd be Imperial Fists still! We should embrace the fact that our stepdad is back!

Now then... why don't we all go and paint our armor blue in his honor, eh, lads? :)

Are you all forgetting that acording to the great Mattlexus scribe, we all want to be sons of Guiliman? Something about us owing our existance to his Codex Astartes. If not for him, we'd be Imperial Fists still! We should embrace the fact that our stepdad is back!

Now then... why don't we all go and paint our armor blue in his honor, eh, lads? :smile.:

This... cannot go unpunished. 

With Sigismund, Dorn and Emperor as my witness, I challenge you to combat to the death! 

Your head shall be re-purposed into a servo skull, forever in penance for your slight and serving the Black Templar cause until the end of the eternal crusade! 

Now then... why don't we all go and paint our armor blue in his honor, eh, lads? :smile.:

With Sigismund, Dorn and Emperor as my witness, I challenge you to combat to the death! 

Your head shall be re-purposed into a servo skull, forever in penance for your slight and serving the Black Templar cause until the end of the eternal crusade! 

Nah... just challenge to a paint off :p that'd be more entertaining than 2 Space Marines trying to juke it out... :D

Now then... why don't we all go and paint our armor blue in his honor, eh, lads? :)

Surely you jest, one of the Emperors most beloved children has returned, while Sigismund, Dorn and the Emperor remain dead! We should all rejoyce at this great turn of fortune as Cadia fell!

Ok, so we wont paint our armor blue... but surely we'll all agree to under-go the Primaris conversion together brothers! :)