Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A return. Decade in the making.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Viddik

Viddik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
  • Chapter Name: Minotaurs Chapter, 2nd Co
I have been here under WAY TOO MANY NAMES I just realized. Mostly because of abandoned Email addresses, sometimes that flair for the dramatic.
I began here back during the Eye of Terror campaign, where I was known as Wolf Lord Danek. As Danek Beowulf (a hilariously juvenile and unimaginative Wolflord name in retrospect) I ran 13th Company, and truth be told the death of that armylist was likely the first of a thousand cuts that led to me leaving the hobby.

Others may know me as -][-Danek-][-, where I posted some of the first super serious Deathwatch pictures here. Multiple kill teams, my Deathwatch Grandmaster Danek, even a Land Speeder. I remember some members being most fond of that project, like Blindhamster. Is he still around? I always wondered if he created a Deathwatch army afterall.

Most however would know me best as (the equally juvenile and uncreative) Lord Knightmare, of the Re-Inventing Fear project. Back when Nightlords were Batman knock-offs in silly bat winged helmets Nihm (is Nihm around??) and I changed the perception of the legion before ADB came along and wrote his masterful novels.

I think I popped up here and there on these forums since, but honestly I have been out of the hobby since -2006-.

But Shadow War: Armageddon and 8th has me intrigued again, and in truth thanks to this very community that encouraged my old projects and growth I know have a NEW project I'm working on. Free of concerns of it being tampered with in terms of fluff. A gift from this board to me, that I intend to (hopefully!) repay with mutual inspiration in regards to what I do with it.

Until I start that topic in the WiP forum I just wanted to catch up with the old friends, say hello to the future friends and thank Argus and Kurgan for keeping this place STILL going after all these years. I promise what I have planned won't let you down guys.

- Alex

Aka Viddik.

Edited by Viddik, 14 May 2017 - 08:09 PM.

• Brother Dallo likes this
In this dark hour
The Great Architect changes the game
To the knowledge of no one
From the Cicatrix Maledictum
Where the veil is thinnest
Somet͎͎̭̥̹̫̜͕̅̇͑̇̀́⃟h̢̯̹̲̙̊⃗̽ͭi⃘̲̪̮̗͇༙͗ͪ̒̓͊n̸̗̏g̹̥̙̬͎͕̔ͩ͢ h̦̼̫̞̺͆ͬͮ͛ͧͩ̅ͫa̶̡̹̜̝̹̭̟͎ͨͩͥ́̓̃ͅs̻̣͓̪͙̏⃗ͪͧ͐́ͅ ă̹̜̝̦̱ͦ⃗᷈̃̇ͥ̀꙰r⃘̸̬͚̀͆ͩr͔͈̞̓̀̐͂̅́̀́i̠͚̭͓̱̠̅̾͒͆ͮ̊̓̚⃟͜v̯͔̞̝͈༙̞̣̈ͪê͙̼͉͖͚d̜͔̝̞̰̗̥̓⃖͛ͅ⃣.....

Brother Dallo

Brother Dallo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,104 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels Encarmine
Welcome back. Always nice to see hobby veterans returning to the fold.

Dallo
  • Viddik likes this

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03B_Custos_Fidei.jpg 

So yeah, long story short.

Dallo <- Blame that guy.

Obscura, on 08 Mar 2016 

Sugarlessllama

Sugarlessllama

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Consuls