+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

Been finished for a few days, but on holidays so not had a chance to post...

Vow complete - Raven Guard, 4th Company, 7th Squad (Assault) complete - (Fast Attack/Close Support)

IMG 20170817 233003

Full photo's of the individual squad members will be up in my 4th Company PLOG.

As always comments, questions and suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Valaas

Those look great! I love the grittyness they have.

Cheers, 

All my RG have that long time in the field look :wink:

Time for another Vow:

I, Valaas, for the glory of the Raven Guard and the 4th Company, vow to complete a Space Marine Devastator Squad (Heavy Support) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Tn gallery 94784 12670 241523

Cheers,

Valaas

Well, as my local store didn't have repulsors in stock yesterday, I found another way to pass the meantime...no pics for now, it's just a pile of sprues...

I, MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a primaris redemptor dreadnough  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Vow complete. I need a few more colors, but good enough for now. I'll probably redo the bases when I get back from Afghanistan.

Tactical squad

IMG 4657

The rest of the tactical squat, with Shadow Captain Solaq and Murder"feet" (I don't have a jumppack for him right now. He'll get it when I get home)

IMG 4658

Alt angle of Murderwings and Shadow Captain Solaq.

IMG 4659

For those who haven't tried--painting Solaq assembled was a monumental pain in the ass and he kind of looks like crap in my opinion. I think I'm going to buy another one of these guys later and paint him unassembled instead.

The Primaris looks great :tu:

On Solaq, I have not tried but could tell it would not be easy. The TEA Captain seems similar and he was a :cuss even painted in pieces. Although I'm a fan of capes and loin cloths, it's a Kobayashi Maru. Love the model though ^_^

Damo, I look forward to seeing the Apoth. He's a rare dude to see.

For those who haven't tried--painting Solaq assembled was a monumental pain in the ass and he kind of looks like crap in my opinion. I think I'm going to buy another one of these guys later and paint him unassembled instead.

How are his legs connected? They look a little odd, but I haven't seen a close enough look at them to be sure.

I'm planning on using them for my Shrike kitbash.

How are his legs connected? They look a little odd, but I haven't seen a close enough look at them to be sure.

I'm planning on using them for my Shrike kitbash.

He's has a three-piece body, unfortunately. It isn't a normal leg & torso. One piece is one leg plus the front of the torso and another piece for the second leg and back of torso.

Well, as my local store didn't have repulsors in stock yesterday, I found another way to pass the meantime...no pics for now, it's just a pile of sprues...

I, MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a primaris redemptor dreadnough  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Done building and priming. And a teaser for my next vow... :whistling:

aimg_3503r0sdb.jpg

Niiiice!

So ... Formula P3 has stopped production of paints to redo the line.  Or cancel it completely, rumors are both ways.  That means I had to by Corax Black and I am utterly unimpressed.  Regardless, now I have a Land Raider that has that layer of "fuzz" - you know, where the paint is leaving a powder on your fingers?  So, my completion got set back a day ...

But it'll get done ^_^

Looks really good! I'm a big fan of the underslung las cannons.

My cataphractii will be done, but wow are they taking longer than I thought. I was hoping to get a second vow in but that's not going to happen. Had I found the thread earlier I could have used my Inceptors to get two done, but I'll take the one late entry I was allowed :)

My cataphractii will be done, but wow are they taking longer than I thought. I was hoping to get a second vow in but that's not going to happen. Had I found the thread earlier I could have used my Inceptors to get two done, but I'll take the one late entry I was allowed :smile.:

I am pretty certain that any 8th edition models, like the Primaris marines can be retrospectively vowed, because their release was after the beginning of the HHotE event.

This means that you should be able to vow/complete any Primaris units in the same post, and show off what you managed to get painted since release.

My cataphractii will be done, but wow are they taking longer than I thought. I was hoping to get a second vow in but that's not going to happen. Had I found the thread earlier I could have used my Inceptors to get two done, but I'll take the one late entry I was allowed :smile.:

I am pretty certain that any 8th edition models, like the Primaris marines can be retrospectively vowed, because their release was after the beginning of the HHotE event.

This means that you should be able to vow/complete any Primaris units in the same post, and show off what you managed to get painted since release.

Really? If that's the case then for sure I'll post up the pics. They're in my WIP thread but I can put them here.

Once again i apologize to everyone for how long it takes me to get things updated... but a 53 hour work week kicked my :censored: . Can't even remember the last time i picked up a brush, missed GenCon... but that money keeps me going. Just waiting for the winter.

@Damo... how in Holy Terra do you knock out models so damn fast! Every time i update i add at least 3 more to you alone lol. Great work bud :thumbsup:

@NattyMac Was real excited to see your vow complete. Glad you're staying safe over there man.

@spazmolytic Dude your Black Guard Lt. is phenomenal  :wub: