+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

I meant to ask about this model a while ago but it slipped my mind. Going through the Imperial Armour book that has the picture of this Dreadnought i was reminded.

Did FW once have this model? Or is this just an awesome conversion?

RG dread

...i want one.

Yes, it’s FW.

Don’t know why it is OOP now, other chapters still have their venerable dread from the same production line, don’t they?

It’s all from before FW started big with their HH models and game, maybe now people are caring more about contemptors than 40k venerables?

Having the choice, I too would prefer LCs over MLs about any time, as explained in another thread.

And the skyhammer thing is surely original for this vehicle, but also quite situational.

Scouts finished!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/Bedouin1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20170626_201918_zpsacw8lmpm_edit_1498523013977_zpsxweqq7ut.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/Bedouin1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20170626_201943_zpstnfldnfm_edit_1498523050643_zpsfpgiv3tu.jpg

Nice Scouts :tu:  I'm digging the Sergeant for the simple reason that the Sniper Sergeant out of the box would be the first replaced.

For my part, I am replacing the HD on my new PC with a SSD, so I will have proper pics up once that's in place and the camera software installed.  I'm a total n00b about computer software so I hope I don't delete my OS ... or catch the box on fire somehow ...

Anyways, I started work on the Land Raider.  It's odd that I just finished one yet seemed to marvel at how much paint is needed to get it done.  And I'm shooting for table-top quality!  The time it takes at pro level (nevermind the zealotry behind some Black Templar pieces of art) would probably make me run in a corner and cry.

I've also got my hands on a Corvus Blackstar as my "counts-as" Stormraven.  ^_^  There were truly inspirational versions in the Black Reach event, that I was convinced to go for it myself.  I mean, I've always wanted to do it, but seeing it done pushed me over the edge.

A Tactical Demi-Squad is in the planning stages as well as clean-up on the TLLC sponsons for the Terminus Ultra.

If I can get all this done for this event, then I may have a sweep, yet my real goal is to squeeze in a Tartaros Squad.  Lots of work on my side :whistling:

The base looks great!  Out of curiosity, what's the thinking for the TLLC instead of missiles?

Having the choice, I too would prefer LCs over MLs about any time, as explained in another thread.

And the skyhammer thing is surely original for this vehicle, but also quite situational.

Cheers, you know me and scenic bases!

TLLC choice is for a couple of reasons:

- 1) they look cool

- 2) Was selected as part of a doubles Team with my mates Imp Guard (hope to enter the Throne of Skulls Doubles tournament at Warhammer World at the end of the year). So has been selected to provide fill a gap.....and with all those high wound targets out there D6 x2 wounds could come in handy.

Got a bit more done last night so still on target for the end of the week.

Cheers,

Valaas

looks like the Oathsworn badge has hit a snag on photobucket - is there a way to add it to the B&C gallery instead for linkage?

Oathsworn badge is now hosted here so can be copy and pasted directly out of the first post and into your auto signature.

Cheers,

Valaas

@Khine  Yea that'd be fine bud, the before pics don't have to be the best quality though so you can just simply take them on your phone or what not for future reference. As long as we can see that the models didn't start off  mostly done or the likes of that. But don't let the having no camera to take pics to get in the way of painting though. :thumbsup: