Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

750pt Video Batrep - Chaos Vs Deathwatch

Deathwatch Space Marines Chaos Chaos Space Marines CSM Plague Marines Daemons Video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PhotoPhil

PhotoPhil

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 183 posts

Monday has come and smacked us right in the face yet again ... To help you roll with the punches, how about a brand-new Glacial Geek Battle Report?! https://youtu.be/sgwthF_9h7A This week my Deathwatch take on the forces of Chaos! When an Imperial planet is suddenly besieged by an alien menace, the Xenos Hunters themselves, the Deathwatch, are called in to handle the situation. These are the best of the best and purging the alien. But when they discover symbols dedicated to the Dark Gods of Chaos within the colonies of these aliens they realize that there is more to this than first assumed. While investigating these leads, a Deathwatch Kill Team is ambushed by the forces of Chaos that had been orchestrating this elaborate xenos invasion. Will the Deathwatch be able to beat back the heretical enemy for long enough to get off a signal to their Ordo Malleus and Ordo Hereticus allies, or will the forces of Chaos prove too potent for them to handle? Watch and find out! 

• Prot likes this

Glacial Geek YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/TheGlacialGeek

Warhammer 40K Battle Reports, Tutorials, and more!

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,118 posts

Great to see you still doing the Deathwatch games Phil. I  enjoyed it and hope to see some good changes for these guys in 8th. I've heard some of the studio guys are starting them for 8th so that's a good sign!

Also saw your ITC prep game... that was a very, very amusing game to watch. I literally laughed along with some of those wretched roles you both had! Looks like a good time was had by all.

• PhotoPhil likes this

PhotoPhil

PhotoPhil

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 183 posts

Yeah I am psyched to use these guys in 8th! Building and painting more and more to bulk out the force ... Should be a good time :-D

Yeah that game was hilariously fun ... When you roll like we did, the only thing you can do is laugh ;-)

• Prot likes this

Glacial Geek YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/TheGlacialGeek

Warhammer 40K Battle Reports, Tutorials, and more!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, Space Marines, Chaos, Chaos Space Marines, CSM, Plague Marines, Daemons, Video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users