How Should the Sons of Dorn regard the Primaris Marines?

I have to disagree with you completely Chaplain Dosjetka. I think the Imperial Fists and almost all of their successors would accept them, there might be a period where they are "felt out" but look at the Subjugators for example, it is highly likely given their loses that this whole chapter is Primaris by now and they were intensely loyal Sons of Dorn. I think there may be some geneseed salt in the wound that girlyman is the one that did it but when its all said and done as much as I hate to admit it, girlyman was the Primarch most like Dorn in many attributes and ways. I also don't believe the Fists or any of their successors would go against a returned loyalist primarch regardless of who they were as long as the fight to secure the Golden Throne, The Emperor of Man, Holy Terra and the imperium, the Fist and their sons will comply.

You make some good points, brother Bohemond. I think my headcanon is derived from the fact that I dislike Primaris and so any Chapter that I like must also dislike Primaris... ah well. My heart might warm to these abominations over time. And anyway we have more pressing issues to deal with such as burning heretics. ;)

I have to disagree with you completely Chaplain Dosjetka. I think the Imperial Fists and almost all of their successors would accept them, there might be a period where they are "felt out" but look at the Subjugators for example, it is highly likely given their loses that this whole chapter is Primaris by now and they were intensely loyal Sons of Dorn. I think there may be some geneseed salt in the wound that girlyman is the one that did it but when its all said and done as much as I hate to admit it, girlyman was the Primarch most like Dorn in many attributes and ways. I also don't believe the Fists or any of their successors would go against a returned loyalist primarch regardless of who they were as long as the fight to secure the Golden Throne, The Emperor of Man, Holy Terra and the imperium, the Fist and their sons will comply.

You don't know the Black Templars very well then ;)  Also it was the Imperial Fists themselves who after the Heresy had conflict with Guilliman and his Ultras, so I wouldn't be so quick to assume that just because the Sons of Dorn are all staunch loyalists that they'd all just welcome the primaris with open arms. I think Pedro would probably welcome them, but more so out of his desire to protect his chapter than anything else, even if that decision wasn't what he really wanted to do or was popular among his marines. (Read Rynn's World for more insight into that) 

Oh as a former BT player I know them well enough (and bring back their codex GW!) I acknowledge that the I.F's under Dorn did original stand against the Codex and Guilliman but there are a lot of unexplored layers of lore their. Dorn was supposed to be the leader of the Imperium and he took that role to mean he needed to continue to purge the Heretic legions and push the Emperors will, but while he was doing this we all know that Guilliman went about doing what he was arguably the best at and that was re-establishing the core of the government and re-establishing the infrastructure, eventually becoming the go to guy. I dont believe any of the Sons in the 41st millennia hold onto the grudge at a level that would have them go against a Primarchs orders especially since he "recieved them" from the Emperor, again initially yeah there would be internal issues of distrust but since these marines could "upgrade" as well I would say by the timeline we are in 100 years after the indominus crusade, that Primaris Marines would likely be in more numbers than the traditional Marines and the chapters as a whole would embrace them or at least accept them and their role.

I think the Imperial Fists would readily accept them, at least in the grand scheme of things. Like any new tool or recruit there will be a period of observation but in the end I think they are one of the more pragmatic chapters and would welcome their quality. The Crimson Fists would be excited to have the proper tools to rebuild. The Black Templar may be a bit more problematic, but not i any real, major way.