Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris Marines in Black Library

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

DarkChaplain

DarkChaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 924 posts

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Go pick up Baneblade and Death of Integrity!

grailkeeper

grailkeeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 146 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vylka Fenrika

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Go pick up Baneblade and Death of Integrity!

Actually I tell a lie, I've read Pharos. It was ok but didn't blow me away. 

2013 was when I was at that talk actually. ADB was saying goodbye to everyone as he left the stage and said "goodbye who ever you are" to Guy Haley, which got a laugh from the crowd. I hope they do another weekender in Dublin. This time I'd like to have a pint with a few of the authors.

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 714 posts

Should we create a new thread for Dark Imperium?

Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

Spoiler

lajetee.jpg

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,288 posts
Guy is solid I think...thank heavens it isn't by Kyme or Thorpe

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users