Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris Marines in Black Library

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

DarkChaplain

DarkChaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,029 posts

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Go pick up Baneblade and Death of Integrity!

• HeritorA likes this

grailkeeper

grailkeeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 189 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vylka Fenrika

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Actually I tell a lie, I've read Pharos. It was ok but didn't blow me away. 

2013 was when I was at that talk actually. ADB was saying goodbye to everyone as he left the stage and said "goodbye who ever you are" to Guy Haley, which got a laugh from the crowd. I hope they do another weekender in Dublin. This time I'd like to have a pint with a few of the authors.

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 881 posts

Should we create a new thread for Dark Imperium?

• DarkChaplain likes this

Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

Spoiler

lajetee.jpg

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,419 posts
Guy is solid I think...thank heavens it isn't by Kyme or Thorpe

HeritorA

HeritorA

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,119 posts
  • Chapter Name: Hydra

Guy is solid I think...thank heavens it isn't by Kyme or Thorpe

And all Chaos Gods and Dark ones and Old Ones and slan and great devourer combined, lol teehee.gif

Punishing Pete

Punishing Pete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 56 posts

Haven't read anything from Guy until now but Pharos will be next on my to do list after finishing Ians Deathwatch.

Heard good thing about him so I'll give it a try. :)

Your in for a treat then. Haley is by far my favourite author at the minute. His last run of releases haven't missed at all.
  • DarkChaplain and HeritorA like this

HeritorA

HeritorA

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,119 posts

Haven't read anything from Guy until now but Pharos will be next on my to do list after finishing Ians Deathwatch.

Heard good thing about him so I'll give it a try. smile.png

Your in for a treat then. Haley is by far my favourite author at the minute. His last run of releases haven't missed at all.

Everything was good and mostly amazing. Except for the Perturabo try (that one was bad). As for the Pharos it mostly depend which fan are you - NL or Smurfs. Cause 90 % of NL fans are mad on Haley for showing their beloved 'killers, rapists, maniacs' etc. etc. in a bad light as a boys for the beating teehee.gif

A D-B

A D-B

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,252 posts

2013 was when I was at that talk actually. ADB was saying goodbye to everyone as he left the stage and said "goodbye who ever you are" to Guy Haley, which got a laugh from the crowd. I hope they do another weekender in Dublin. This time I'd like to have a pint with a few of the authors.

That was such a great event.

• HeritorA likes this
Note: Everything I say is my own personal opinion as hobbyist, a novelist, and the world's slowest painter. It's not intended to reflect back on Games Workshop in any professional context.

- 30K & 40K WIP Thread - 

Blog - Facebook - Twitter

HeritorA

HeritorA

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,119 posts

That was such a great event.

As good old BL Weekenders in Belfry - it would be nice to see you this November man :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)