Primaris Marines in Black Library

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Go pick up Baneblade and Death of Integrity!

Guy's been writing for Black Library since 2013 and wrote a bunch of the best stuff they've put out since. And you're saying you've not read a thing by him yet? That's honestly mindboggling to me.

Actually I tell a lie, I've read Pharos. It was ok but didn't blow me away. 

2013 was when I was at that talk actually. ADB was saying goodbye to everyone as he left the stage and said "goodbye who ever you are" to Guy Haley, which got a laugh from the crowd. I hope they do another weekender in Dublin. This time I'd like to have a pint with a few of the authors.

Haven't read anything from Guy until now but Pharos will be next on my to do list after finishing Ians Deathwatch.

Heard good thing about him so I'll give it a try. :)

Your in for a treat then. Haley is by far my favourite author at the minute. His last run of releases haven't missed at all.

Haven't read anything from Guy until now but Pharos will be next on my to do list after finishing Ians Deathwatch.

Heard good thing about him so I'll give it a try. smile.png

Your in for a treat then. Haley is by far my favourite author at the minute. His last run of releases haven't missed at all.

Everything was good and mostly amazing. Except for the Perturabo try (that one was bad). As for the Pharos it mostly depend which fan are you - NL or Smurfs. Cause 90 % of NL fans are mad on Haley for showing their beloved 'killers, rapists, maniacs' etc. etc. in a bad light as a boys for the beating teehee.gif

2013 was when I was at that talk actually. ADB was saying goodbye to everyone as he left the stage and said "goodbye who ever you are" to Guy Haley, which got a laugh from the crowd. I hope they do another weekender in Dublin. This time I'd like to have a pint with a few of the authors.

That was such a great event.

That was such a great event.

As good old BL Weekenders in Belfry - it would be nice to see you this November man :)

Archived