Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= 2017 B&C BOARD FUND RAISER =][=

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Hey all - 

Back from my mothers final memorial in California. I've updated the donation bar to reflect what came in over the 5 days I was gone. 

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

plasmaspam

plasmaspam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 398 posts
There's normally a sticky-post in each sub-forum; haven't seen one in the DA forum yet (although I may just be dumb and not spotting it).

Any value in doing so this year? I've always found it a good way of making sure the message is seen, and it provokes a bit of tribal pride to donate, even if it is just a couple of pounds/dollars a time.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

You should see the "ANNOUNCEMENT" post at the top of each forum of the board. 

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Updated the donation ticker (assuming you are on Full Site anyway) for this week. Thank you everyone. :)

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,050 posts

For the amount of time I spend on this forum, I feel like $5/month is the minimum I can contribute!
$60 sent through! :)

Feels better being able to contribute more this year compared to last year. Where I had just moved countries and was looking for work. 

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

I've updated the donation bar. Thank you all. :)

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,168 posts

Donated. Next month a little bit more again. Troops.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,347 posts

I donated as I stated that I would.

One Sterling Pony for the cause!

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_48988_15465_969.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.png

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,136 posts
I've just sent some money :-)
5 Sterling for the cause

-~Ishagu~-

leoparden

leoparden

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts

10€ from me to the forum I keep returning to, even if I seldom post.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Every bit helps and all is appreciated. I'll update the ticker again on Monday.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
Y'know, I think DerLumpi has the right idea with this donate-once-a-month-until-we-hit-goal thing. So what the heck, FW doesn't need my money this month either.

Anybody else want to double down? This site and you frater are worth it.
"Semper Fortis" is the motto of the United States Navy, but please just call me Fortis
gallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_86689_11936_33283.jpggallery_86689_11936_2602.pnggallery_86689_11936_39392.pnggallery_86689_11936_1074.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Appreciated Semper. I've updated the ticker as well for the last few days.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,901 posts
Made a small donation. Will try and do a larger one next month if that's okay. (Infact I may just setup a monthly payment)

Primaris Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpggallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,901 posts

okay, donated a second time and set it up to be a monthly amount. I dont post all that often, but i've been a member for 13 years or so now... so about time really!

Primaris Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpggallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

jbaeza94

jbaeza94

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,372 posts
Holy cow, to think I joined this page just by chance, just to be able to contribute to the LE DA codex search i coincidentaly stumbled upon back in 2015. Now I'm here multiple times a day, constantly refreshing (99% on the DA page), and it feels like a part of my daily to do's. My love for the game has grown tremendously because of the guys over at DA, and in extension the people who keep the page up. Long live B&C!

"Honor the Legion" - Warcry and Motto of the Legion of the Iron Lions.
k0EYErV.pnggallery_26154_15777_7413.png

Redrandy93

Redrandy93

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 440 posts

Kurgan,

i will send another check later this month.    have some bills to pay first.  

Redrandy93
5th Company
Planet Lucious 4

"For the Emperor"

"We march with Guilliman"

"Death to Traitors"

derLumpi

derLumpi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts

Second donation sent. I will keep this up until we have reached our goal as promised. :)

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,704 posts

Done.

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

From now on, B&C will be getting a monthly donation from me (as well as whatever I might put forward during a donation drive).

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,149 posts

Right, $5 donated today and then $5 every subsequent month until the End of Time.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

OrangeBob

OrangeBob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 107 posts

Donated $25.

elmo

elmo

++ SANGUINEUM MARIONETUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,020 posts

Donation made - For The Emperor :)

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Thanks all. I'm pretty busy the next few days but I'll get the ticker updated on Sunday evening.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Ok folks, I've updated the ticker. We are at $3500 (it actually like 3503 but eh....). Getting SO CLOSE to the goal of $4500. At our current pace we could SMASH this out of the park if we go right up to the August 31st deadline.

If you can, please help out and keep the ball rolling. 

Thank you again for all the support.

Good things are coming down the pipeline. :)

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page