=][= 2017 B&C BOARD FUND RAISER =][=

There's normally a sticky-post in each sub-forum; haven't seen one in the DA forum yet (although I may just be dumb and not spotting it).

Any value in doing so this year? I've always found it a good way of making sure the message is seen, and it provokes a bit of tribal pride to donate, even if it is just a couple of pounds/dollars a time.

For the amount of time I spend on this forum, I feel like $5/month is the minimum I can contribute!
$60 sent through! :)

Feels better being able to contribute more this year compared to last year. Where I had just moved countries and was looking for work. 

Y'know, I think DerLumpi has the right idea with this donate-once-a-month-until-we-hit-goal thing. So what the heck, FW doesn't need my money this month either.

Anybody else want to double down? This site and you frater are worth it.

Holy cow, to think I joined this page just by chance, just to be able to contribute to the LE DA codex search i coincidentaly stumbled upon back in 2015. Now I'm here multiple times a day, constantly refreshing (99% on the DA page), and it feels like a part of my daily to do's. My love for the game has grown tremendously because of the guys over at DA, and in extension the people who keep the page up. Long live B&C!

Ok folks, I've updated the ticker. We are at $3500 (it actually like 3503 but eh....). Getting SO CLOSE to the goal of $4500. At our current pace we could SMASH this out of the park if we go right up to the August 31st deadline.

If you can, please help out and keep the ball rolling. 

Thank you again for all the support.

Good things are coming down the pipeline. :)