Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= 2017 B&C BOARD FUND RAISER =][=

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,091 posts
Amazed and encouraged by your support, Semper Fortis. Again, many thanks. :tu:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

+ + +

Black Templars (8th Edition) - W:6 D:2 L:3

DarKHaZZ13

DarKHaZZ13

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,279 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

I love how supportive the community is around raising funds to keep this place running.
While I donated last year, I couldn't afford to donate this year (I can barley afford to eat XD)
So I must  thank everyone who is fortunate enough to be able to keep this place running, you have my gratitude!
When I can, I will contribute once again.

Keep up the good work everyone!

• WarriorFish, Doctor Perils, Semper Fortis and 1 other like this

-DH- Innocence proves nothing

Twitch Channel & YouTube Channel

Commission Painting Instagram - The Underhive Forge

Hobby Blog - The Underhive Hero

Personal Instagram
Personal Blog - The Science of Selling Yourself Short

Redrandy93

Redrandy93

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

Kurgan,

have you updated the % on the donation bar as I see it is stuck on 69%.    let us know where we stand.yes.gifsmile.pngTroops.gifHS.gifFA.gifElite.gifHQ.gif

Redrandy93
5th Company
Planet Lucious 4

"For the Emperor"

"We march with Guilliman"

"Death to Traitors"

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
  • Faction: Vultures

Yeah sorry guys, we are up about another $600-700 I just haven't had a chance to update things. Swim lessons and pre-school for the 3 year old are keeping me busy through this week. 

• Felix Antipodes and duz_ like this
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Felix Antipodes

Felix Antipodes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
  • Faction: Fighting Furies
Realised that I hadn't actually submitted my tithe this year (forehead slaps self). US$100 enroute.
  • Kurgan the Lurker, WarriorFish, Brother Casman and 3 others like this

derLumpi

derLumpi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Imperial Knights

The bar is still at 69%?

Was at an extended business trip and wasn't able to donate in august so I will make up for it in September. 

• Semper Fortis and duz_ like this
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

mactire

mactire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,251 posts
  • Faction: vlka fenryka

$120/E100 donated at last. Again a big thanks to all who have donated this year, this board must be kept alive. I actually feel bad I left it so late, which was down to bloody laziness not lack of funds, I might throw in another E100 before year end if the missus doesn't spot it.

• Felix Antipodes, WarriorFish, Brother Casman and 3 others like this

I recognise my failing and will be sure to correct it
gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013B.gifgallery_29004_6198_8099.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_29004_10383_1937.pnggallery_29004_10383_927.pnggallery_29004_10383_4142.pngsml_gallery_69091_12729_9262.pnggallery_17224_3229_261.gifgallery_17224_3068_410.gifgallery_17224_3068_874.pnggallery_17224_3068_108.gifgallery_24878_5332_150.gif

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

The bar is still at 69%?

Was at an extended business trip and wasn't able to donate in august so I will make up for it in September. 

Well 69% of the stretch goal (its actually like 75% at this point). So we are good. We also have a sort of raffle coming up here, just working out some final details with the sponsor. Stay tuned!!

$120/E100 donated at last. Again a big thanks to all who have donated this year, this board must be kept alive. I actually feel bad I left it so late, which was down to bloody laziness not lack of funds, I might throw in another E100 before year end if the missus doesn't spot it.

Thanks mactire (and everyone else who has donated). The board WILL go on for another year. We will also be effecting repairs and upgrades some time in September hopefully. :) 

• Felix Antipodes, Orion and duz_ like this
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:

derLumpi

derLumpi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Imperial Knights

The bar is still at 69%?

Well 69% of the stretch goal (its actually like 75% at this point). So we are good. We also have a sort of raffle coming up here, just working out some final details with the sponsor. Stay tuned!!

I keep forgetting the stretch goal. Thx for clearing that up ... again! ;-)

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

It is all good. We are going to set the counter to zero when this special raffle starts. So be watching. :)

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Redrandy93

Redrandy93

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts
Kurgan, Thanks for update. will make another reinforcement from my forge in NYC next week.
  • WarriorFish likes this

Redrandy93
5th Company
Planet Lucious 4

"For the Emperor"

"We march with Guilliman"

"Death to Traitors"

Knight of the Raven

Knight of the Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,685 posts

Donated 80 € as a farewell gift.

• WarriorFish, Brother Casman, Dosjetka and 2 others like this

Words have power, use them well.

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,673 posts

Donated 80 € as a farewell gift.

You're going somewhere??

Thanks to every up ponying up!! :D :tu:

Edited by duz_, 01 September 2017 - 04:02 PM.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,091 posts

Added $10 to the pot. What's the current %, Kurgan?

• WarriorFish, Brother Casman, Semper Fortis and 1 other like this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

+ + +

Black Templars (8th Edition) - W:6 D:2 L:3

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts

Come Tuesday it will be 0% and you'll see why Tuesday. We pay for hosting this week and will get with the repair crews to start fixing things is most of it. But Tuesday something new is going to pop up in regards to donations. :D

• duz_ likes this
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,673 posts
Woooo! Bring on the upgrades! :D

Orion

Orion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,784 posts