Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Garden of Nurgle, garden of rust

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Decimus Felix

Decimus Felix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Wow, just wow. You've got some incredible conversions in here, you've inspired me to get my Death Guard built now!

Sagentus

Sagentus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 989 posts
Good to see your back. I do enjoy seeing your work and the new bits are looking great!

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts
Thanks. If anyone is interested I have amassed the materials for a predator variation of my 'Tick'daemon engine. But have yet to start much building. Would people want to see a tutorial to aid in building their own?

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts
Minor update. The ripped apart blightbringer has been reassembled into the champion of squad 2. His charges should start following shortly (parts are mostly laid out, conversions pretty well planned out as well)

P_20170818_132219.jpg

Also turns out my phone camera isn't so terrible after all. Just really slow to focus.
  • Sandlemad and Marius Perdo like this

outlanders_luke

outlanders_luke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords
All of these conversions are fantastic, I especially like the hellbrute. Looking forward to seeing more and them painted

My Horus Heresy Night Lords

http://www.bolterand...ng-viii-legion/

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts
Still slacking on the painting front, but after getting some games in I'm back to the cutting room floor, building up new conversions.

Seeing as my labour of love, the siege tick, is a defunct option now, I've begun a 'predator' variant. Naming is escaping me though, as the Vinci was the siege variant. Any ideas what title to stick in front of the tick's name?

Either way, its approximately 50% competed, here's where it's at so far.

P_20171101_123305_LL_1.jpg
P_20171101_123334_LL_1.jpg

And I've nearly completed my light modifications to the new Typhus

P_20171101_123510_LL_1.jpg

C&C always welcome as usual.
  • Reyner, Vairocanum, hushrong and 2 others like this

Sagentus

Sagentus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 989 posts

Really like the count as predator model, nice isectoid style for nurgle. I'm not good with making names up so cant help you there though :( 

I like the slight adjustment to Typhus, look forward to seeing more! 

ElDuderino

ElDuderino

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 522 posts
Hm, i thought I replied to this yesterday... anyways, the tick looks great! Very cool. I like how you've incorporated the armor plates on the legs, they look really natural. Will there be any more legs?

hushrong

hushrong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,741 posts
  • Chapter Name: Iron Warriors

Man I love your take on tanks!

Emperor's Children: Cult of Golden Tears

Alpha Legion: The Heads of the Hydra Strike

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts
It's it just me or did all my pictures turn to dead codes?

Anyway, replies time, yes the Tick is getting a set of back legs like it's older brother, also getting a havoc launcher opposite the autocannon. Though this time instead of using a hellbrute ML(as it will look to close to the ML on the blight hauler; once they release it that is. Grr.) I have something custom built up.

And I wanted to avoid using the Rhino chassis in my army, so this is it's alternative. Except for actual rhinos. It's already a strech that plague marines could fit in a rhino, I'd hate to see them cram into that daemon machine.

Instead I think I'll convert plaguebursts into rhinos if I need them, but thinking of going dreadclaws instead for transports

Vairocanum

Vairocanum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,585 posts

Can see your pics fine, no dead codes here. And wow the counts as predator looks brilliant so far, definitely looking forward to seeing it completed!

Y0524hx.jpg

TtEbRVB.jpg

My WIP Projects

Instagram

Photobucket, I will not forget this betrayal.

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts
Yeah they look fine now.. Weird, but oh well. Have some support staff to share, two of them (based ones) have been done for awhile, just kinda forgot about them.

P_20171103_224754_1.jpg

from left to right, a possible plague caster idea I'm working on(as the official one is being chopped into a second blightbringer) and then a Biologus Putrifier and a Foul Blightspawn.

I also built up two 'big' zombies to add variety to the poxwalker horde.

P_20171103_224806_1.jpg

hope you enjoy. Also still seeking naming help for the predator tick variant. I keep pondering on it but keep drawing a blank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users