Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Garden of Nurgle, garden of rust

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Decimus Felix

Decimus Felix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Wow, just wow. You've got some incredible conversions in here, you've inspired me to get my Death Guard built now!

Sagentus

Sagentus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts
Good to see your back. I do enjoy seeing your work and the new bits are looking great!

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 216 posts
Thanks. If anyone is interested I have amassed the materials for a predator variation of my 'Tick'daemon engine. But have yet to start much building. Would people want to see a tutorial to aid in building their own?

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 216 posts
Minor update. The ripped apart blightbringer has been reassembled into the champion of squad 2. His charges should start following shortly (parts are mostly laid out, conversions pretty well planned out as well)

P_20170818_132219.jpg

Also turns out my phone camera isn't so terrible after all. Just really slow to focus.
  • Sandlemad likes this

outlanders_luke

outlanders_luke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 44 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords
All of these conversions are fantastic, I especially like the hellbrute. Looking forward to seeing more and them painted
My 30k/40k Night Lords Log
http://www.bolterand...ng-night-lords/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users