=][= Attention, Liberites =][=

Dosjetka

gallery_45765_5904_667308.png

Hail brothers and sisters,

The B&C survives because of your donations. This past year has been tough for the B&C. To allow us to fully repair the damage and prepare the board for a software upgrade, the board Administrators have launched the 2017 fund raising campaign. Our aim this year is $4500 so please consider donating even $1 towards keeping the B&C alive and well for the next year.

You can find a more extensive explanation and details on how to donate here.

Many thanks for reading and donating from both myself and the rest of the B&C staff,

Dosjetka

There is no question that I will be supporting B&C. If we can get even just a little bit from a lot of people, then we'd be on track to meet our goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Attention Liberites! We are 73% towards our intended goal! Now, as it stands, there has been a few Fraters who have donated - some a little, some a lot. The specific amount, brothers and sisters, is not the point. The point is to keep B&C going, to keep B&C updated and free from the likes of spammers, viruses and DDoS attacks. The funds that we are collecting this year will go a long way, and all that we ask is that you, the people who frequent the site, choose to add even just a little to that fund. If you cannot then we will not think less of you, nor should we.

If a lot of people donate just a little, we could comfortably see that number rise to 100%. For those of you who have done so already, some more than once, we thank you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Mods. 

Congratulations, you got £5 out of me. Possibly because I'm currently drunk.

Very much appreciated, brother. I hope you've had a good night. :tu:

Archived