• Additional Chainswords/Combat Blades , Bolters,  Legion Vexilla
  • Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, Dozer Blade
  • Legion Tactical Sergeant, Power Sword, Artificer Armour

Legion Tactical Squad [240pts]

• 17x Legion Tactical Space Marines
  • Chainswords/Combat Blades ,  Legion Vexilla
          Legion Tactical Sergeant, Power Fist, Artificer Armour

Fast Attack

Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pod (115pts)

Heavy Support

Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought (185pts)

• Twin-linked Anvilius Pattern Autocannon Battery, Twin-linked Heavy Flamer

Land Raider Phobos (250pts)

• Armoured Ceramite , Dozer Blade

LOW

Angron

My first list including Angron. The plan was to put Angron with Surlak in the Dreadclaw to have him in the enemies deployment zone turn one. The other apothecary and the praetor go with the big Tactical squad so that they don't die to early. And then just drive everything foreward, exept for the deredeo and the smaller tactical squad.

Any tipps  on how I could improve the list without too many changes (I only have some contemptors, more tacticals, tartaros termis and a plasma support squad ).

Hey dude!

The issue with crimson path is that you need to be in the opponents deployment zone to get anything out of it (and you give your opponent a VP if you don't achieve linebreaker). So you really need lots of pods and vehicles, and probably khârn to increase the chances of first turn.

If I were you id be more inclined to run the berserkers assault row. It makes your guys a threat anywhere outside of your DZ, not just inside your opponent's.

You would need to include a third troops choice, so squeeze in those other tacticals.

The main problem with BA would bei that I would have to run them on foot and I already know that my opponent will bring a scorpius so i figured they would die to quickly.

Everything dies quickly in 30k! Lol

Either way you will be foot slogging at least some of your guys, and at s8 ap3 that scorpius is ignoring the fnp for your regular guys anyway.if that's your main concern you can try to take it out turn one with those plasma marines in a drop pod or something.if you know what your opponent is taking you can always try to tailor to counter I suppose.

Also be careful with Angron on his own. Yes, he's a monster when he gets into combat, but if he's in the open he dies quicker than most other primarchs. From that reason I tend to run him in a big unit with apothecary/surlak.

With CP ROW if you're in no man's land you get nothing, but with BA you get bonuses in two thirds of the battlefield. 20 tacticals, made into Inductii by surlak, throw out a disgusting number of attacks that will get hatred and have 4+fnp with surlak. Defo worth considering!

Archived