*How* Should the Primarchs Return?

KiltedMarine

Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, May 29, 2017 - Joke post
Hidden by Brother Tyler, May 29, 2017 - Joke post

Ferrus Manus' hands will come back animated by his spirit. Dorn will wear them as gloves after they break him out of Perturabo's prison.

Vulkan will be an immortal hobo with goldfish memory thanks to him dying too much.

Khan will be so old he has to replace his bike with a zimmer frame made out of chainswords.

Two Lions will show up, both are loyalist but one says the Unforgiven are traitors while the other joins the Fallen.

Apologies, I'm too sleep deprived to come up with anything stupider.

I came up with an odd idea for the Lion's return, something along the lines of this (tell me if this is garbage).

Cypher leads the Dark Angels on a merry cat-and-mouse game until they are lead into an area that was once Nostramo, but is now an asteroid field that is inhabited by a significant portion of the Night Lords.

There, the combined Fallen and Night Lords (who are temporarily allied) work together to outmaneuver the Dark Angels and bring their Fortress Monastary crashing into a moon-sized asteroid (I'll refer to it as New Nostramo even though that name is terrible).

At this point Cypher breaks in the Monastary, and because he has the Lion's sword the Watchers think he's the real deal and do what he says... which is to break both Luther and the Lion out of their cells/sleeping.

At this point its a s***-show, with the Fallen betraying the Night Lords while the Dark Angels fight them both. The Lion breaks out, not entirely understanding what's going on but remembers that Night Lords = Bad.

Merge that line of action with some good writing, some interesting revelations, and a handful of new models for Night Lords, Fallen and Dark Angels and I'd be pretty happy.

Id like to see the storyline behind the Salamanders stopping Angrons return. Possible extension for Vulcan and Angron to burst out of the warp into realspace on some planet with their hands wrapped around each others throats screaming obscenities at each other. Angron wins then pops off to do mischief somewhere, then Vulkan comes back to life muttering about the next time....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived