The Banner on top of the Page …

Filius

… the thing that currently shows "Fall of Cadia" and "Great Baalite Bake of Finalists"… I wonder why it's not clickable?

Sorry for the Noob-Question, but I could find out …

I'm sure WarriorFish will be along shortly to answer this question in his special hurdy-gurdy, timey-wimey, technical language.

Out of interest, what do people thing of the rotating banner as it's a fairly recent concept to help advertise our events.

I like knowing these events exist but the lack of any click-through has kept me from investigating further.

It's not clear if the events shown are current. Adding dates to the images would be nice.

I can assure you they are current as the event's team ensures they are kept up to date. As for the dates, they should be on the calendar.

(Note that there are some exceptions to the above - for example, the GBBO is no longer open, it's in the final voting stage in the WIP forum.)

It's on WF's to-do list, but is a little down the list of priorities.

That's totally okay. I just wanted to know the reason, and wonderd, wether I missed something or didsomething wrong, or jsut didn't know where to look … or something like this.

Maybe it would be a cool Idea to have a sticky Thread somewhere, that lists the links to the current rotating Banners? Just a suggestion … happy.png

Archived