Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= The IRON GAUNTLET - Challenge the Second =][=

Iron Gauntlet 2017

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

NovemberIX

NovemberIX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,013 posts
  • Faction: November Warriors

Task Force: Razgriz.

FPFfNRX.jpg

1177 points composed of a Cati Cap, the 3 terminator units with lighting claws, a Relic Land Speeder, and an Ironclad. More images tomorrow after I've recovered from all the painting from the last 48 hours :P

• Chaplain Dosjetka, Olis and joschlumpf like this

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,374 posts

Brothers and sisters - everyone in my timezone and eastwards, your time is up. Westwards, you still have some time left. 

Well done to you all - I have seen some great efforts to get paint onto models. This, for me, is something I would struggle greatly with, so, kudos. :tu:

The third challenge will be put up some time tomorrow (today) after I get home from work. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Brother Argent

Brother Argent

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,786 posts
  • Faction: Currently - Iron Heralds
Well I failed as i knew i would with work changes. I will just have to knock the next few challenges out of the park. Good job all those whom managed a win. I always love seeing competed DIY guys

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,374 posts

The third challenge has now been posted. Good luck to you all, brothers.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Gauntlet 2017

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users