Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

800pt Army for Tournament - Greenwing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Brother Jerrichiel

Brother Jerrichiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels, 5th Company

Librarian

-Shroud of Heroes

-Melta Bombs

7x Man Tactical Squad

-Plasma Gun

-Melta Bombs

-Rhino APC Dedicated Transport

7x Man Tactical Squad

-Plasma Gun (Might Change to Melta)

-Melta Bombs

-Drop Pod Dedicated Transport

Dreadnought

-Twin Linked Autocannon

-Missile Launcher

6x Man Assault Squad

-Jump Packs

-Flamer

-Melta Bombs

5x Man Devastator Squad

-Armorium Cherub

-4x Missile Launchers

Whirlwind Multiple Missile Launcher

-Storm Bolter

The past few tourneys I've had to deal with Knight Titans which annoy me, but I have no way to deal with them and so some tips for those would be nice. Thanks!

"For the Lion!"

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,871 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Redemption

In 800 points it's hard to get stuff that deals with a Knight Titan without compromising tthe rest of the army. Switching the dreadnought to a twin lascannon might help. And if you can find the points, switching the devs from ML to lascannons will also help with the titan.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Brother Jerrichiel

Brother Jerrichiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels, 5th Company

In 800 points it's hard to get stuff that deals with a Knight Titan without compromising tthe rest of the army. Switching the dreadnought to a twin lascannon might help. And if you can find the points, switching the devs from ML to lascannons will also help with the titan.

Thanks Chaplain Lucifer. I thought about Lascannons, but I think I'd have to give up too much for them. I think I will change the Dread to a twin las though. My reason for the missile launcher was to double deal with hordes and light tanks. Thanks!

"For the Lion!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users