HH: Dark Compliance

available at warhammer fest!

john french + horus = warmaster audio on steroids?

got high hopes for this one

http://www.blacklibrary.com/coming-soon/july/dark-compliance.html

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/DefaultBL/large/BLPROCESSED-Dark-Compliance-Audio.jpg

For more than two hundred years, the armies of the Emperor of Mankind fought to reconquer the galaxy – led by the superhuman primarchs, the Space Marine Legions brought countless worlds back under the rule of ancient Terra. Now Horus, once honoured Warmaster and favoured son of the Emperor, has been corrupted by the whispered promises of Chaos. At his command the Imperium is torn apart by a terrible and bloody civil war, the likes of which the galaxy has never seen... As Horus’s rebellion gains momentum, more and more worlds flock to his banner. For some, it is through fear of annihilation; for others, it is out of malicious desire. Any that consider resistance are given one chance to swear fealty. To do anything other is to court disaster and worse. Accazzar-Beta is one such defier, but in bringing this heavily-fortified Mechanicum world to heel, just how far is the Warmaster willing to go and what truly is the meaning of a dark compliance? As two fleets engage across the gulf of the void, Accazzar-Beta will find out.

Please give me a book version too

every story, in every format, eventually

no doubt in a numbered anthology to further annoy heritora

Legends say that if you whisper 'numbered anthology' three times while staring into a mirror, he will appear behind you

Would have been glad - cause I will definitely listen to it, but for me it's better would have been a full novel, instead of audio, which I will finish in 40 minutes :whistling: Yes - it would be awesome 40 minutes. But 40 minutes ran out soooo quickly :ermm:

Please give me a book version too

every story, in every format, eventually

Except trade paperbacks :dry.:

But no, I'm super excited for any story that gives a glimpse of the larger movements of Warmaster's fleets.

Especially if it takes more than 40 minutes to listen/read it :wink:

So this will be a CD release as well then?

as usual - probably this autumn even

Would have been glad - cause I will definitely listen to it, but for me it's better would have been a full novel, instead of audio, which I will finish in 40 minutes :whistling: Yes - it would be awesome 40 minutes. But 40 minutes ran out soooo quickly :ermm:

CDs are typically 70+ minutes. I don't think BL has ever released a standalone CD with only 40 minutes of content.

Or are you listening on 1.5x to make it more efficient?

Horus the Peahead

Not the Pea - Bluberhead, just look at him all that tears of sorrow all over his face :)

CDs are typically 70+ minutes. I don't think BL has ever released a standalone CD with only 40 minutes of content.

Or are you listening on 1.5x to make it more efficient?

70 + minutes? Previously here http://www.blacklibrary.com/coming-soon/july/dark-compliance.html we had running time - 49 minutes.

Agreed, his performance in Warmaster was probably one of his best for Black Library, although he didn't quite achieve the same feel when he reprised the role of Horus in The Either... though with only one or two lines of dialogue that is somewhat understandable.

Finished listening to that amazing audio. Splendid work by the author and voiceover team.

Nothing 'major' or exceptional has happened. But it is strangely amazing > the main point of all story is that Horus doesn't care anymore about anything except victory over his 'father'.

That is not Lupercal of Horus Rising or even Horus of Istvaan 5. Tis a cunning monster who will sell the life of millions to see the job done. But previous Horus would do that for some 'greater' purpose.

Here we have Horus who will sell the lifes of his servant cheap. Ramon Tikaram is a God in Horus voiceover.

Definitely need to listen to that audio. That's one of best HH audios in a long while.

Definitely need to listen to that audio. That's one of best HH audios in a long while.

I picked up The Binary Succession a month or so ago and was completely blown away with the story and sound design / acting. Sounds like Dark Compliance follows that trend, cannot wait for release date on this little doosie! 

That is not Lupercal of Horus Rising or even Horus of Istvaan 5. Tis a cunning monster who will sell the life of millions to see the job done. But previous Horus would do that for some 'greater' purpose.

Here we have Horus who will sell the lifes of his servant cheap.

That sounds incredibly promising. Hopefully it is available for download soon, because I so excited for this.

I picked up The Binary Succession a month or so ago and was completely blown away with the story and sound design / acting. Sounds like Dark Compliance follows that trend, cannot wait for release date on this little doosie! 

It is following this trend. BL audios for the last several months become almost Godlike.

Here we have Horus who will sell the lifes of his servant cheap.

That sounds incredibly promising. Hopefully it is available for download soon, because I so excited for this.

At the end of the June I think as a pre-order.  And if it's me saying that it's one of the best. Imagine how everyone else gonna enjoy :wink:

Again - thanks to French and all the voiceover team :yes:

Up for pre-order now. I listened to the extract, and it sounds excellent. Argonis from Tallarn: Ironclad features (awesome).

Cant wait!

And Tikaram as Horus is GODLIKE! Argonis by the way is shown post Tallarn events (he redeemed himself).