Eye of Medusa

Tyr13

The book isnt out yet, but... I dont think thisll be good... The blog preview ( https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/20/new-from-the-black-library/ ) mentions it features Stronos (blegh), and that he and his warriors are forced to " confront and reconsider their beliefs about the weakness of the flesh and the strength of metal".

... why do they do this? Its as if they want to make IH as bland as vanilla as possible... :(

It's already out on ebook, and it is good. It goes into a lot more detail about the Iron Hands brutal and unforgiving recruitment process, and you may see a couple of familiar faces from Wrath of Iron. Fear not, the Iron Hands are still as cold, calculating and brutal as they were before the new lore changes. They are definitely not bland and vanilla. Also, squads have returned to being named claves.

It seems like this trilogy might be an attempt by Guymer to reconcile the two very distinct interpretations of the Iron Hands Chapter we've seen, which is an admirable approach 

Obviously I'll reserve judgement for when I read it, but if this is good I'll be very optimistic for Ferrus Manus: The Gorgon

Hmm, may have to take a look at this one.  Even though my priorities are shifting for 8th edition I'm still planning to "keep my hand in" on the IH anyway.  :)

Archived