Fallout themed Skitarii/Ad-Mech (New Vegas & Fallout 4)

Are.....are you going to make a Liberty Prime Knight? Please?

Haha I already tried to push this one, m8.  I think I lost that battle, though . . .

Shut up! This is amazing. What parts are in the kneeling ranger?

The Ranger is from top to bottom ... a Scion Beret head ,chest is a Gothic Void hazardous environment torso from Anvil industries, legs are also from Anvil and they are Short greatcoat legs(static) and the rifle is the standard skitarii ranger rifle with the front muzzle cut off and replaced with the dangling rad sensor end part from a skitarii backpack. ++EDIT++( i will add that the arm joins needed a small circle of plastic glued to them to bulk out the arms to fit the torso as its a bit skinnier than GW's)

Are.....are you going to make a Liberty Prime Knight? Please?

Well after i do my Super Mutant behemoth with Imperial knight weapons and it works out ...i may just go to the Vault-tec drawing board and see if Liberty prime can be made...

cause i really do want to do one....despite what Vel' says :tongue.:  although it will not be with forgeworld parts(too expensive for me,shipping included) probably with a standard Knight...and/or parts of an Eldar knight or Tau equivalent as well(better check with my well heeled mates as to what they have left over/spare from their projects).... dammit...now i'm done for as iv'e started thinking about it logistically :laugh.: ....

Thanks for the likes guys,it helps motivate me to stay on track to finish stuff if i know someones breathing down my neck to see it done :tongue.:

cheers, Mithril 

Edited by mithrilforge

++Update++

So the Imperial Knight weapons are a bit too big for the Warhammer Giant :sad.:  ...but i'm thinking with the Spare Kastelan Fists and Incendine Combuster that i have lying around...somewhere :unsure.: that i can make up a Super Mutant Flamer Fist Kastelan stand in...(if this idea works out i'll have to buy another giant "Ale guzzler gargant" to get a full unit...but that's fine!) pics tomorrow (if i can actually find those damn fists!?) 

Cheers Mithril

following on from an idea in another thread here in this forum i discussed using other parts to make counts as Electro priests for my "Fallout-4 / Wasteland" themed army

so i want to use Genestealer Cult Neophytes with Skitarii ranger heads and with Anvil industry Ion "Tesla" Rifle/arm and power cell backpack sets.

med_gallery_9146_6928_35855.jpg + gallery_9146_6928_5496.jpg

Also another frater here has done similar - http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336623-project-log-1642nd-explorator-fleet-yggdrasil/

cheers, Mithril

following on from an idea in another thread here in this forum i discussed using other parts to make counts as Electro priests for my "Fallout-4 / Wasteland" themed army

so i want to use Genestealer Cult Neophytes with Skitarii ranger heads and with Anvil industry Ion "Tesla" Rifle/arm and power cell backpack sets.

med_gallery_9146_6928_35855.jpg + gallery_9146_6928_5496.jpg

Also another frater here has done similar - http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336623-project-log-1642nd-explorator-fleet-yggdrasil/

cheers, Mithril

I really love those rifles and I could totally buy them as having a 'shotgun' melee mode -- that or put a nice elecrified looking bayonet on them. I may investigate this for some parts for my Guard Auxilia at some point -- this along with Victoria Industries are going to make me poor ;)

++UPDATE++ Pics of WiP Super Mutant "Kastelan" inbound...

med_gallery_9146_6928_466799.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_427178.jpg

med_gallery_9146_6928_346474.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_390849.jpg

I could not stand the Beer Belly :facepalm: so had to put some armour on it :wink.: working on cloth/leather for the back with brass wire attached as stitching.

The Kastelan Fists fit on his wrist stumps and actually don't look out of place :sweat: a pic of them tomorrow.

I decided i'm going to try and make the incendine combuster as a hand weapon hanging down at his waist attached via a chain off his shoulder...

his arms and shoulders will get some improvised scrap like armor...need to find an appropriate tank hatch to make a British WW II style helmet for him :biggrin.:

hope to do more this weekend...

Cheers, Mithril

• 1 month later...

Another WiP update,

while not being able to paint..real life :sweat: i have started a mini conversion on Greyfax to either end up being my personal Ad-Mech sanctioned "Wasteland Inquisitor" or as a counts as female Dominus or DataSmith...

i still have to cut up an arc pistol or phosphor pistol to add to her cross-bolter to make it more Ad-Mech like :biggrin.:, its a rather simple head swap(although,so much fiddly shaving and trimming though :dry.:) and as mentioned some add on gubbinz to her bolt weapon is still to be done...

med_gallery_9146_6928_355796.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

Stunning...

Consider this idea shamelessly stolen!