Squad Joton Updato

lmNspwh.jpeg

2nSoKhd.jpeg'59kRgeA.jpeg

ADiSrLh.jpeg

to be named.

Cyclone Icarus Pattern terminator with Storm bolter and power axe

- still need to put the Power axe on him

The ancient One

- my "re-imagined" version of the ancient Terminator exo armor from rogue trader. (not the saturnine pattern, the other one )

-- Power fist and integrated storm bolter

And with a Strong Right Hand.

Jotun Terminator squads pack leader struck

gnbTfSw.jpeg
WzaiYvr.jpeg

rc4RFjE.jpeg

SBjcymO.jpeg

That exo-suit terminator... wow!

thanks, Still lots of work to do on him

Loving the creativity! 

Fantastic feel of movement on the LC-armed one. And that exo-termie looks mean as hell!

the rest of the squad need good movement.

Man is it hard making Terminators look like they are moving.

So true. All the more kudos for you for managing such gems :thumbsup:

thanks, I like to think I just take really good ideas the community generates and bash em together!

Impressive work.

Getting a bit of an ABC warrirors - Hammerstein vibe off the exo-suit terminator. I think it is the shoulder pad style and the big pistons near the helmet. 

I had to look up the hammerstein abc warrior, and yes, I agree with you. thats a mean robot

Those are some really cool conversions, great details.

thanks!

The terminator with lighting claws....is....I'm at a loss for words....AMAZING!!!!! You did an excellent job on that model!

thanks, I found a picture of a boxer throwing a right hook, and went from there. FW did most of the work however, as the legs and torso needed no adjustments

Especially love that centurion conversion, would love more info about the changes you made to him!

So I based most of the initial idea from this thread by ST.Lazarus; And his works on Primaris Centurions.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/334523-2020-11-03-artwork/page-7

Some changes I made.

I used Gravis Legs entirely, I set them on top of the centurion padded feet.

- Reason: I wanted a gravis marine proportions inside the suit.

I followed St.Lazarus's changes to the centurion torso, with the added removal of the belt buckle.

I then mixed up some greenstuff, in my case brown stuff, and filled the void and placed the torso on the gravis legs.

I then used the centurion ablative exo piston shoulder plate, and I used my clippers to cut the excess plates., and I cut the main rear "joint" that sits behind the head at a 45 degree angle.

I used the main hull plate from a adeptus titanicus knight separated the shoulder plates, and cut the front tip off , and using the green stuff attaached it to the back.

with that attached I grabbed the terminator hull bit that goes over the head, eyeballed where I needed to cut it, then slightly bent it spreading it out, and placed it as a bridge between the piston plates.

Using the Centurion main leg ablative plates, I separated them, and shaved out a bit more for the knee on the bottom plate, then attached them to the legs.

making sure to slide the plate under the gravis thigh plate

arms are gravis arms, as I found the gravis power fists were the right size for chonky boy supreme.

I cut out a section on the right guantlet, and placed in a storm bolter.

I then attached the titanicus shoulder plates (once detached from the hull) with putty on the shoudlers

Now below images I have started doing some basic sculpting filling in gaps, and making it a bit neater.

small updato

still have to add a plate to the waist. but ancient termi is turning out cool

L1opJQW.jpeg

9Tyt56h.jpeg

oCLRPzp.jpeg

QbIguzP.jpeg

woeU5Yj.jpeg

Edited by Triszin

But im still looking for a good long grass supllier, as I want some of my orks to be running through overgrown grass

Old modellers trick. Get a long brushed brush or doormat. Pull strands of brushes and use them as tufts of grass. Longer tufts make corn fields.

Look at older 40k rulebooks ESP 3ed. Where they still encouraged scratch building your terrain.

BTW stunning models. Very inspiring.

My doughter Just started orcs and Fell of her Seat looking at your current wip orcs.

Edited by Brother Carpenter

*Knock knock knock*

"Who is it?"

"Candygram!"

"Waaait... are you that crafty land shark?!"

"I'm just a dolphin, ma'am."

"Oh, that's alright then."

*Opens door* ... *Munch*

CHOMPA HUNGRY

But im still looking for a good long grass supllier, as I want some of my orks to be running through overgrown grass

Old modellers trick. Get a long brushed brush or doormat. Pull strands of brushes and use them as tufts of grass. Longer tufts make corn fields.

Look at older 40k rulebooks ESP 3ed. Where they still encouraged scratch building your terrain.

BTW stunning models. Very inspiring.

My doughter Just started orcs and Fell of her Seat looking at your current wip orcs.

thats a great idea for the tall grass, I should try it sometime

update on Mozzrog skragbad,

still to paint

Leather and cloth

Skin tones, + tattoos

lastly eyes and base!

getting close

x9JKqvL.jpeg

K27702p.jpeg

bhvAySW.jpeg

whF8RP9.jpeg