QrCaBZi.jpg

BDzwrZv.jpg

sv22PJN.jpg

next on my to do

paint hounds, finish converting my Wolf Guard Combi Melta kill unit

lLONoER.jpg

Edited by Triszin

• 3 months later...

Thanks Jaxon, agreed. Its a simple thing to do but helps the phobos pattern.

Deredeo

- I converted it with leg extensions.

I followed this idea here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/305660-powerfisted-iws-crow-militia-dark-mech-zm-117-update/?p=4365707

But used armiger leg parts instead of a sentinel leg part

Deredeo LIVES

Magnets

VLrv1Fa.jpg

BgI5jIj.jpg

dNttP3C.jpg

8QDS6Vh.jpg

rM1geOE.jpg

VAtbtes.jpg

q0v8qAL.jpg

fHvjMp9.jpg

work to do on un warping the missle pod

312Da4Q.jpg

Oh man! That is a mean looking Deredeo! I especially like the unfortunate marine (Thousand Sons?) that was sliced in half. Super rad!

oh, yes.

he will be a Thousand sons marine that got volkite'd in half, along with his rhino

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest mate I think this is one of the best and most characterful armies I've seen in a long while.

The quality, uniqueness and extent of the conversions are superb and your dedication to the army is admirable. This a top level army you have here mate, really nice work. There isn't a single model where I look at it and think oh that is a stock model and the conversions blend into the theme of the army extremely well, it's very impressive what you have here.

Amazing work! I’m not a huge fan of the Space Wolves because the Viking theme behind them but this is definitely a unique take on them. The colors and patterns remind me Too Human’s art style which is a good reason to be reminded of that game.

That said I love the Dreadnought and might have to follow in your footsteps.

Keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest mate I think this is one of the best and most characterful armies I've seen in a long while.

The quality, uniqueness and extent of the conversions are superb and your dedication to the army is admirable. This a top level army you have here mate, really nice work. There isn't a single model where I look at it and think oh that is a stock model and the conversions blend into the theme of the army extremely well, it's very impressive what you have here.

Thanks, I appreciate it, you are one of my favorite hobbyists, Your truescale projects have always been an aspiration for me to paint/model better.

Yeah, the level of dedication is strong in this force. Great execution of the theme, those Deathsworn-inspired Hounds are particularily good looking.

Thanks, dont look to close, you'll see the deathsworn woes!

Amazing work! I’m not a huge fan of the Space Wolves because the Viking theme behind them but this is definitely a unique take on them. The colors and patterns remind me Too Human’s art style which is a good reason to be reminded of that game.

That said I love the Dreadnought and might have to follow in your footsteps.

Keep it up!

Thanks, I havent played "Too Human" but I'll give it a look.

More dreads the Dreadier!

Fantastic work indeed!

Love the ominous feel your Hounds give :thumbsup: 

Nice work on the Deredeo's posing as well. I found out that with those big dreads it pays off to start working on the pose alongside the base.

Ya, I made the mistake of not figuring that out on my first deredeo, Which I think I need to freeze thaw a few times to break down the super glue to fix :(

Thanks for the kind words :)

Bro, simply stunning! I can't day enough about these. If I were to make a space wolf army, I would only hope that they capture a fraction of the ominous aura these have.

Thank!, Coming from Space Wolf ! XD

-----------

Update!!

Deredeo Volkite Dread  " Taranis the Old Fang " pip

St9qQGF.jpg

JFay4ao.jpg

a1GZK6I.jpg

fRaqlDg.jpg

The bisected Marine is an AWESOME base decoration. As the Dreadnought doesn't bear a blade, may I presume an allied Knight was responsible for killing that Marine?

Cut in half, and the rhino behind him by the choom volkite.

( I know that isn't how volkite works, but I'd like to think it's 50/50 death Lazer meets lightsaber)

• 2 weeks later...