Primaris Marines Look Better in Red!

TheHarrower

That's a VERY simple paint job lol

Then again... the 3rd edition plastic kit got the same treatment when that was new. Complex stuff can come later.

That's a VERY simple paint job lol

Then again... the 3rd edition plastic kit got the same treatment when that was new. Complex stuff can come later.

Never said anything else.

I mean...of course power armour looks good in red. How many of us were drawn to the story of the BA before seeing that glorious red armour? :lol:

I see squad markings.

But which company? huh.png

EDIT: I see a yellow blood drop on the sergeant's right shoulder, so 2nd.

I need to see a company chart now. How many Primaris are there I wonder..

Oh, this is a problem...

They do look good in red.

TBF, everything looks good in red when it comes to Space Marines ;)

Well, except the current Scout range...

since they used BA gene stock to make them i'm guessing the Flaw would activate in them as soon as they were implanted... How many BA Primus Marines failed the process since the BA have one of the worst rejection rates even with Sangs blood being involved and where did they get a sample of Sangs blood?

I want to grab some of these guys but would rather wait until they make BA specific models (assuming they do). I love all the decorations on the armor and shoulder pads - while the red is great, I do like some extra detail to help break it up. I imagine they will want to sell lots of boxes though, so might be a little wait until we get chapter specific models?

You guys think they will make primaris SG and DC kits as well? 

I'd imagine the lords of the BA & Successors would want to be protected by the best/strongest marines so primaris SG makes sense moving forward. DC also makes sense as well because, you know, the flaw. 

Edit: Spelling. 

Probably not soon, I bet they still want to get returns on the relatively new kits. What irks me about the new marines and kits is that it fluff wise and model wise invalidates MK I-VIII armours. That does not fit Imperial fluff. Older is mostly better and needs to be maintained because the Imperium has trouble making anything better than the relics.

Unless Primaris Marines are immune to Black Rage or die or instantly get executed when it happens they kinda have to release Primaris Deathcompany models eventually.

Probably not soon, I bet they still want to get returns on the relatively new kits. What irks me about the new marines and kits is that it fluff wise and model wise invalidates MK I-VIII armours. That does not fit Imperial fluff. Older is mostly better and needs to be maintained because the Imperium has trouble making anything better than the relics.

Surprise, the imperial fluff just got updated recently. They now do have the ability to make something better than the relics apparently. ;)

They do look quite smart (I am a fan of the simplicity of the paint scheme, much prefer to the über bling of nowadays!) The tactical Primaris are really well executed by GW, but i am sorry the fluff is terribad, would have been much better as a 'true scale line'

From reading the leak about the fate of Baal I'd imagine there wont be many "normal" marines left in the Blood Angels at all. Having to pull All of the successors together and still getting beat all the way back to the primarch's grave... how many we guessing here 200-400? Split between no less than 7 chapters? I'd be surprised if the Blood Angels had even a single company of veteran marines left. Then Guilliman fills in the other 900+ with primaris marines...

My hats off to GW great way to right in the Primaris Marines for a chapter thats already distrustful of its own sons.

Archived