Summer Campaign - Fate of Konor

PeaceCraft

Yes its really stupid. What would prevent the loyalists from re-enforcing the other sectors? Nothing

Is there an option to transfer your wins/points to other regions? Otherwise I don't see how loyalists could re-enforce other sectors without a whole lot of plane tickets lol

Well I like it better as well, I just wish they would've been more clear about it from the beginning. The fact that Chaos was losing the campaign hard and that the planet icon had the imperial eagle suggests tho that GW just made it work that way to keep people interested in the campaign for the last mission too.

Well I like it better as well, I just wish they would've been more clear about it from the beginning. The fact that Chaos was losing the campaign hard and that the planet icon had the imperial eagle suggests tho that GW just made it work that way to keep people interested in the campaign for the last mission too.

I have a very strong feeling they were just looking for an excuse for the chaos victory when they had to reply to all those emails people were sending them lol. This "2/3 best" seems like something they came up with on the spot. Especially since they never mentioned it before.

In any case, the website is a mess right now. The meters are all over the place and barely make sense. I'd give it a few days to get an accurate reading on how things are going.

Edited by DogWelder

Why yes, I'll take another pint of tears please :laugh.:

Honestly its not the fact that they fixed the match that irritates me. Its that they did it in the most obvious way imaginable, almost as if to insult everyone's intelligence. 

I mean honestly. Tamper with the meter/results, make up fake entries...just anything other than blatantly making up a random rule out of nowhere that a kindergartner could see through.   

Do we actually know if it was out of nowhere? It could have always been a thing that just didn't pan out, then they saw the results and said, "well Chaos won everywhere but that ONE spot, so we will give it to them."

And ishagu, as a space marine player you can't really complain about it being fixed considering all the advantages the Imperium had.

Did anyone manage to see how the region results themselves were? Besides that one region was Imperium and the others were chaos? It could be that they changed the method of measuring.

Honestly the only thing I would say is suspicious is the Regimental standard released before the conclusion that said the Imperium lost and had a *If you say it's rigged you will be disciplined

Edited by Arkangilos

Ya'll are searching for meaning in results when the results just do not matter.

Of course it is rigged, of course it is fixed, take your very premeditated setback with grace because none of this is within player control anyway.  It is like when you play an on-rails rpg: you can make small decisions at various points, but they all lead to the same inevitable outcome.

The cadence of standard 'darkest before the dawn' storytelling basically requires Imperials to lose at Drenthal. This sets up the final step where the Imperium narrowly edges out the forces of chaos at Loebos and win the Konor campaign overall.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. A GW campaign in the Konor system. I watched a Chaos victory on the planet Drenthal. All those moments will be lost, in time, like imperial tears in rain. Time to drink. Because it's fixed, and the loyalist scum will win a Pyrrhic victory while Chaos accomplishes some mysterious goal that maintains the status quo.

Just as planned.

:P

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. A GW campaign in the Konor system. I watched a Chaos victory on the planet Drenthal. All those moments will be lost, in time, like imperial tears in rain. Time to drink. Because it's fixed, and the loyalist scum will win a Pyrrhic victory while Chaos accomplishes some mysterious goal that maintains the status quo.

Just as planned.

:tongue.:

Isn't the whole point of the campaign for Mortation to take over Konor so he can have a staging post and a reliable warp lane to Maccrage where he can attack the Ultramarines homeworld directly? The starter said that this was during the early phases of the Plague Wars where the Death Guard were trying to pin Guilliman and his reinforcements on Maccrage so they wouldn't be able to move about and defend the rest of Ultramar. 

Just as planned.

:tongue.:

With the alpha legion involved (as shown in the last Regimental Standard), I fully expect this :p

If region control wasn't supposed to matter why has it been there since the beginning?

Yes its really stupid. What would prevent the loyalists from re-enforcing the other sectors? Nothing

Time. No point throwing troops into battles that are already lost when you can withdraw them and redirect them to a more pressing battle.