Summer Campaign - Fate of Konor

PeaceCraft

I have a feeling it will end heavily in favor of Chaos as I expect most Xenos players dislike the Imperium as much as Chaos does.

I however will be going Imperial all the way weather I'm playing my Space Marines or my Eldar! CHAOS SHALL BE DEFEATED!!!

https://strawpoll.com/37ebkx2s

I created a poll here for people to choose their side. 

Considering we are on the Bolter and Chainsword, it is possible your results may be a little... skewed in favor of specific factions :biggrin.: .

Nah, I doubt it would look much different on other big forums. Imperium is always in the majority and them getting a whole bunch of shiny new models while Chaos gets theirs only at the end of the campaign (and not even for the main modelrange so it's only something for a small part of the chaos player base) doesn't really help either. :D

Okay, so the campaign has now started...

I've decided to assist the Imperium by actually building and painting my Adeptus Mechanicus army.

But I do not understand how I am supposed to register my results on the website.

Can anyone help me out?

I've decided to assist the Imperium by actually building and painting my Adeptus Mechanicus army.

But I do not understand how I am supposed to register my results on the website.

Can anyone help me out?

As far as we know at the moment, you have to register your results at one of the participating stores.

Also, the countdown says, the campaign starts in 1 Day 1 Hour from now.

Can anyone help me out?

As far as we know at the moment, you have to register your results at one of the participating stores.

Also, the countdown says, the campaign starts in 1 Day 1 Hour from now.

Yeah you have to go to the store to register your stuff.

It's possible that you have to show up with unbuild/unpainted models first so you can "prove" that you don't just register any old already painted army for free points. Not sure how exactly they're going to do it.

Interestingly, at least one local Games Workshop store has said it'll count the submission of third-party models so long as they fit the dimensions and were comparable with this weeks painting theme.

I was surprised to walk in and see a load of Anvil Industries regiment models, to say the least.

That website is fantastic.

Also, kudos to the Imperium for holding on so far. North American players really need to start recording games, though. The Quintus Gate hasn't veered one way or the other yet.

Quintus Gate has gone to chaos quite a bit I have to say. Though Praxima Skyport and Saviour's landing are incresingly becoming Imperium-held.

The overall planet possession seems to be going to the Imperium as well.

Wonder why that is. Are their much lower numbers for North American players than there are EU/Global players?

It's Thursday. They've had three full days already. :p

It's probably because the NA players are the smallest slice of the fanbase, at least if you go by sales.

Is anyone really that shocked if Imperium wins? new edition + SM only new codex + new models. Meanwhile chaos is still old and janky.

I'm more surprised people are actively participating in an event that is already stacked/ predetermined with the mind set that they can contribute lol

Edited by dogfender

Is anyone really that shocked if Imperium wins? new edition + SM only new codex + new models. Meanwhile chaos is still old and janky.

I'm more surprised people are actively participating in an event that is already stacked/ predetermined with the mind set that they can contribute lol

What if the real Fate of Konor campaign was the friends we made along the way?

jk lol

We already know the basic outcome tho. We know that Mortarion has to "escape". We're just trying to decide the details of what happened in Konor.

Imo the whole campaign is just an interactive introduction for Death Guard as army and an excelent way to sell some shiny new Primaris. :wink:

EDIT: but I have to say the interactive map is incredibly cool! :tongue.:

Did anybody notice that at one point the giant warprift looks as if Nurgle himself is looking at the planet? Really sick (pun intended) :o

http://i.imgur.com/X153z9i.png

Edited by sfPanzer

We already know the basic outcome tho. We know that Mortarion has to "escape". We're just trying to decide the details of what happened in Konor.

Imo the whole campaign is just an interactive introduction for Death Guard as army and an excelent way to sell some shiny new Primaris. :wink:

EDIT: but I have to say the interactive map is incredibly cool! :tongue.:

Did anybody notice that at one point the giant warprift looks as if Nurgle himself is looking at the planet? Really sick (pun intended) :ohmy.:

http://i.imgur.com/X153z9i.png

I was really impressed by the map too. Also, I did not expect the Imperium to start winning at Quintus Gate. Thought there were more Chaos players in North America than Imperial.

Imperium is winning everywhere, which is not a big surprise considering that GW gave them a huge leg up by making purchases and building kits a part of the system, and all the Primaris kits and SM codex are being released but Death Guard kits and codex won't come out until end of the campaign or after.

Id have been really awesome of them to release a new standard CSM kit for this event =/, considering the fact that chaos is the other major player with no new models (DG aside, not standard) and doesnt have a new codex.. The least they could have done was bring some new toys out!

Considering the 13th Black Crusade saw the opportunity to release imperials and eldars, I wouldn't hope a fake campaign with a rigged conclusion to be an opportunity for GW to release Chaos. Chaos Triumvirate anyone ?

The funny thing is that GW doesn't even try to hide how the things are rigged in the imperial's favour. Oh well. I suppose the 13th Black Crusade campaign shocked them. Sucks that having the campaign rigged seems to be the only way for imperials to win.