Khârn - 190

16 marines, pistol and chainblade - 195

17 marines, pistol and chainblade - 205

Spartan - 305

Spartan - 305

Leviathan, claw and grav flux, dred drop pod - 405

Or I was thinking of swapping the leviathan out for a Knight Acheron, dropping one marine from one of the squads.

It's an unsubtle list, but seems quite brutal. However, not played many games in 30k. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Ogedei Khan

Hi dude. Looks like quite a themeatic list!

I'm assuming you're running the berserker assault rite of war.id recommend taking Surlak if you can to make some Inductii as they are disgusting. Surlak and Inductii in one Spartan, khârn and regular guys in another (only surlak or apothecary can join Inductii). Drop a third squad down to fit in a rhino just to grab objectives. You need 3 troops for BA r.o.w.

Also maybe put a melta lance on your Levi for anti tank shenanigans. The Acheron is cool but you need the anti armour

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Looking for some feedback on a World Eaters list:

Khârn - 190

17 marines, pistol and chainblade - 205

Spartan - 305

Spartan - 305

Leviathan, claw and grav flux, dred drop pod - 405

Or I was thinking of swapping the leviathan out for a Knight Acheron, dropping one marine from one of the squads.

It's an unsubtle list, but seems quite brutal. However, not played many games in 30k. What are your thoughts?

Personally,

I'd lose one of the tacts, and drop another down to 10 and add surlak, a rhino and flare shield/armoured ceramite on the spartans and phosphex on the levi.

Surlak and Khârn in one squad in spartan. other spartan squad as inductii.  third squad capping objectives in rhino.

Flare shields are ridiculous, and will save your spartans enough for them to get to their location and unload troops. Inductii gain 6+ FNP anyways so no point wasting surlaks fnp on them. 

Levi comes down and eradicates a massive area. large blast 2d6 equal to lower than your strength or ap2 hit and 3 small blast phosphex. twinned with 2 heavy flamers they are made for taking out large troop concentrations.

Overall, the way the list would work is:

Rhino stays back field in cover.  Two spartans bowl forward targeting armour with their lascannons. levi drops down, unloads hell.

Their turn they have to choose which to kill, levi or try and scratch some spartans. chances are levi might not survive, but he should make his points back in either what he's killed or what he'll allow the spartans to kill.

I have run double spartans for a while now.

It's good and effective, but can get very same old after a while.

Works well though for the US.

You need still on that levi though or you will be waiting all game for juicy targets to leave their transports, gotta open them up

I have run double spartans for a while now.

It's good and effective, but can get very same old after a while.

Works well though for us

You need the drill on that levi though or you will be waiting all game for juicy targets to leave their transports, gotta open them up

Edited by Fangbanger