An amusing thought on Kantor's pilgrimage to Terra

interesting that crimson fists got mentioned. seems like Pedro Kantor might get his revenge on that ork warlord!

WAAAGH Snagrod began barely 11 years ago, that's to account for it spreading, CF making that fateful mission, then Orks regrouping and attacking Rynn's World, the devastation of the world and the CF Fortress, the war of attrition there and Kantor's pilgrimage to Terra, to plead for reinforcements.

In-setting, actually, it looks like Kantor showed up and Lords of Terra were like "Oh, you need reinforcements? We might just have what you need, look here. Five hundred of the Mark 10 Primaris Marines is enough? Cool beans. BTW, Roboute Guilliman is back, did you hear?"

biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have plans to start a BA primaris successor but that may change once i see with my own eyes if the size difference bugs me or not, I may end up adding to my CF. Would have been nice if the Ultras took a back seat for this one but once RG was released that crushed any hope for other chapters to have any meaningful affect on the settings outside of his involvement.

Archived