B&C Lanyards

Joe

So, this is pretty much stated in the title. Bespoke lanyard's available for purchase from the forum (similar to the bags and patches, I guess) featuring the B&C's logo and suitable identification cards for events.

It'd be one way for people to spot one another at least. :tongue.:

Edited by Brother Chaplain Kage
Apostrophes do not make plurals

Certainly doable if there is enough interest in them. ID Cards though....that might be a different story. Would depend on design and how much information people wanted on them.

Maybe have the B&C logo and a blank space where the frater could put what details they wanted on there?

Certainly doable if there is enough interest in them. ID Cards though....that might be a different story. Would depend on design and how much information people wanted on them.

I suppose the best way would to be to take a page out of Animeleague.net's book; for events, they usually have one side feature the websites design prominently, then on the other side have the individuals forum handle for identification. You could even throw on an army symbol/chapter badge for whatever faction the user plays the most.

Lanyards with B&C branding would be cheap an easy.

It is the more personalized name tags/plates that would be the expensive part. We do this every year for the company I work for (close to 10,000 at a time) and it is not cheap, even at that volume. That is normally just a name and team position too, it doesn't include things like Chapter graphics or other personalizations. 

I think maybe just having, as suggested before, a one-size-fits-all piece of card which leaves the non-B&C branded side blank (or maybe with a specific space) for putting your name and/or forum username yourself might be a good idea. I'd imagine that might help with costs (or not, I have no experience with this sort of thing).

Bit of a weird work schedule for me in summer (3am-330p) Mon-Thursday. I take one of these Fridays to drop into the place has done a lot of this type of stuff for us in the past and see what it may run should we do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dice interest has waned to the point that I don't know we will do it again. Shirts ran that route long ago BUT.....we might be working on something there. Rulers/Templates were looked at but we couldn't get them the done the way we wanted.