Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

B&C Lanyards

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,644 posts

So, this is pretty much stated in the title. Bespoke lanyard's available for purchase from the forum (similar to the bags and patches, I guess) featuring the B&C's logo and suitable identification cards for events.

It'd be one way for people to spot one another at least. tongue.png

Edited by Brother Chaplain Kage, 31 May 2017 - 10:54 AM.
Apostrophes do not make plurals

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures

Certainly doable if there is enough interest in them. ID Cards though....that might be a different story. Would depend on design and how much information people wanted on them.

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Lephisto

Lephisto

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Elysian Phoenixes

I would be keen.

Cpt Ventris

Cpt Ventris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,634 posts
  • Chapter Name: See signature plan

Certainly doable if there is enough interest in them. ID Cards though....that might be a different story. Would depend on design and how much information people wanted on them.

Maybe have the B&C logo and a blank space where the frater could put what details they wanted on there?

Legions/Chapters/Armies/Forces/Whatever:

30k: 141st Expeditionary Fleet 'Legion of Terra' - XIIIth Legion Detachment 'Warborn'

40k: SM: Astral Claws 3rd company; Sol Wardens; Steel Wolves 5th Crusade Fleet; Dorn's Sentinels

Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard: 83rd Tyrant's Legion

BA Successor: Crimson Saints

DA Successor: Void Angels

Renegade Astartes: Black Legion

True-Scale: The Legion of Blackshields

"The measure of true glory is not to give battle in the bright noon of war, surrounded by brave comrades upon the field of victory, but to valiantly fight on alone in darkness, with no hope of aid or remembrance, and to spit defiance in midnight's eye." - Lion El'Jonson, Primarch of the 1st Legion

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,644 posts

I suppose the best way would to be to take a page out of Animeleague.net's book; for events, they usually have one side feature the websites design prominently, then on the other side have the individuals forum handle for identification. You could even throw on an army symbol/chapter badge for whatever faction the user plays the most.

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,517 posts
Definitely worth gauging interest...

gallery_48988_6285_23120.pnggallery_30308_9518_15054.png EcJeVZz.png  sml_gallery_69091_12729_2979.gif gallery_48988_11572_1295.pnggallery_30308_9518_3457.png fBvPQb7.png gallery_48988_10069_19459.jpg wj0WOvZ.png gallery_48988_10069_385.png gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Check out my current and past projects HERE  Heralds of Devastation

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,272 posts

Totally interested in that. It'd be a good way of spotting fellow Fraters. :tu:

gallery_60566_6038_10057.jpg
gallery_60566_6038_15153.png

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Servant of Dante

Servant of Dante

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,356 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Valorous Heart

I'd be interested, price/payment method dependent of course 

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts

Lanyards with B&C branding would be cheap an easy.

It is the more personalized name tags/plates that would be the expensive part. We do this every year for the company I work for (close to 10,000 at a time) and it is not cheap, even at that volume. That is normally just a name and team position too, it doesn't include things like Chapter graphics or other personalizations. 

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,272 posts

I think maybe just having, as suggested before, a one-size-fits-all piece of card which leaves the non-B&C branded side blank (or maybe with a specific space) for putting your name and/or forum username yourself might be a good idea. I'd imagine that might help with costs (or not, I have no experience with this sort of thing).

gallery_60566_6038_10057.jpg
gallery_60566_6038_15153.png

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

HCMistborn

HCMistborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,520 posts
  • Chapter Name: Custodes Advance Force

I'm very interested in this.

Sonoftherubric21

Sonoftherubric21

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,004 posts

Id buy a couple lanyards. definitely. 

Rakkis

Rakkis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

I'd totally buy a lanyard, i'd use it at work! lol

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,940 posts
  • Chapter Name: IV Legion, XIII Legion

I would be interested in one :) 

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,597 posts
  • Chapter Name: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

I'd totally buy a lanyard, i'd use it at work! lol

Same.

dVIGLrG.pngC5pEYmg.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

In the grim darkness of the far future, hope is the first step to despair.

GreyRavenC

GreyRavenC

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,455 posts
  • Chapter Name: Consecrators

I've been using a lanyard from the Red Cross for 5 years now, my keys would rejoice if it gets replaced by a B&C one.

gallery_92826_13373_1665.jpggallery_92826_13373_2084.jpggallery_92826_13373_141.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei05.gif

Reldn

Reldn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 742 posts
  • Chapter Name: XVII Legion, Blood Drinkers

I'd be interested in a lanyard.

Shinn

Shinn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts

Interested as well.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,364 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists
Same here.

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Crimson Guard [models | DIY lore] - W:0 D:0 L:2

Hive Fleet Behemoth [models] - W:0 D:0 L:0

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts

Bit of a weird work schedule for me in summer (3am-330p) Mon-Thursday. I take one of these Fridays to drop into the place has done a lot of this type of stuff for us in the past and see what it may run should we do it.

• Grotsmasha, Isinfier, Guiltysparc and 1 other like this

Guiltysparc

Guiltysparc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,541 posts

i would totally get one of these.  We just starting having to wear our badges 100% of the time in the office and i'm stuck with a lame orange cisco one.

gallery_92768_11583_3171.png                         gallery_92768_11583_2220.jpg

My Legio XII Project Log                                                                             

My Ultramarines Primaris Plog

Shinn

Shinn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts

Any update on these?

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts

Im actually going to the local shop tomorrow to get some information.

• Reyner and Isinfier like this

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 684 posts

I would love a lanyard for my keys. Going to favorite this and keep an eye on it. Also, totally interested in a B&C shirt, Rulers, hell even dice would be cool!

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts

Dice interest has waned to the point that I don't know we will do it again. Shirts ran that route long ago BUT.....we might be working on something there. Rulers/Templates were looked at but we couldn't get them the done the way we wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users