Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slaaneshi Daemons in 8th

Slaanesh Daemons Daemonettes 8th

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

DreamIsCollapsing

DreamIsCollapsing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 104 posts

I'm planning on, maybe, add a Debaser to my E.C. force. 

But before i go in, does a Slaanesh soul grinder or a Defiler worth it in a Emperor Children army ? 

Brother Chaplain Ryld

Brother Chaplain Ryld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 855 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

I used a nurgle soulgrinder on the weekend. In all 5 games it was a bit lack luster. 4+ BS it really hard when moving, and the damage output is relatively low compared to comparative units. If you can get into combat it might do alright, but with only 14 wounds I found I was removing it from the table early on if I tried to advance and if I held back it didn't really do that much. I think people overestimated it though, it was target priority # 1 in most games, which did free up other stuff to move up the table without getting shot at.

No Fear
No Mercy
No Respite

My BT Army progression

Sersi

Sersi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 535 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

Thanks to the new FAQ a Herald on an Seeker Chariot or Exalted Chariot can now take the Lash of Torment for its shooting attacks without sacrificing piercing claw attacks. Not bad at all since you can shoot the lash in melee.

"Fear the cute ones!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slaanesh, Daemons, Daemonettes, 8th

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users