New BT dice for 8th edition

Post edited to add ordering spreadsheet link and picture of dice available:

=][= REDACTED =][=

M8u9uIy.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Note: The black/gold with skull dice above is not available, however the skull cross in Gemini red/black with gold should be available.

Cheers!

This was the results of our last effort

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Acebaur/20141215_164249_zpsubi6mgfl.jpg

That's nearly 1000 dice there ;)

Hey those look familiar. ;) If you end up needing more people for the order I will probably need more dice eventually... US based also though.

I know it was specifically stated for members in the UK, but being US based, I would really love to jump on that bandwagon myself! Throne, I'd even pay for the shipping here! Let me know if you'd be interested in accommodating those of us here that would like to represent our ZEAL in all ways on the tabletop!

I would be looking at chunkier 16mm dice, either black with a white cross for the 6 or white with black cross.

So Primaris dice?

I too, would be interested in participating. though not in the US, I'm in Texas.

Well the reason I said UK was because Chessex are a US based company I believe? Surely postage wouldn't be too bad for you guys over there?

And those dice look good but I think I would prefer a solid black/white cross rather than outline, not sure if that's feasible but I'll make an enquiry.

Thanks

Chessex can do pretty much any image within reason. We went with that design last time because it's from this iconic logo

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Acebaur/th_Templar%20black_zpsowqmgwbd.png

Last time I organized the order and everything was shipped to me, I then used flat rate boxes to ship out everyone's order. 

I must ask though. Why are you all leaning towards 16mm? My black blob lists easily use the full 32 in the 12mm bricks XD

There was a study done a while back about gaming dice. In theory each face is supposed to show up 16.66% of the time but small dice, in particular with drilled pips and rounded corners were having 1's show up nearly double that(something like 25% of the time)  I have actually found this to be true, my 12mm dice roll way more ones than my big 16mm custom chessex ones. I can find the study if you are interested in reading it. 

Also I'm pretty sure Chessex only does custom faces for 16mm anyway. 

I'd like to go on the record and say that my dice from the last batch (pictured by Ace above) are amazing, and I roll way better than I used to :P 

(rolling better may or may not be true - I cheer a little every time I see that Cross show up so I think I'm colouring my recollections a little :lol:)

I do feel like I roll fewer 1s than I did with my old teenyweeny 12mm dice.

Also a double-handful of 16mm dice is super satisfying. Every time you throw them, it sounds like a hurricane bolter going off...

Archived