New BT dice for 8th edition

Maybe whoever is heading this up can pick out a handful of the more popular options and put it up to a vote for the top 5 color combos? Ivory w/black, black w/ red, black w/gold, Marble Ivory w/black, Velvet Black w/red are probably my favorites that I saw on their site. The first three of course we've seen above, I'll link the other two below.

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Velvet/images/BlackRed.jpg

Velvet black w/red

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Marble/images/MarbleIvory.jpg

Marble Ivory w/black

I was thinking black and gold for the big bosses too :D

Get out of my head witch!!!

Also I don't have a problem with the previous design. I was just wondering if we'd try for something new. Though really the design has to be so simple that we can't likely do better. It's quite literally iconic after all, and you can't make a cross much more interesting without a lot of fine details or impressive background, neither of which are possible.

Black/gold and velvet black/red appear not to be available. Please make sure to look at the list I posted on the previous page to see what colors they have available right now.

For the design I'd prefer to keep it the same so they match my existing dice(you all are slowly convincing me to buy more :p)

Ohhh,  I could deffo get on board with  marble ivory white dice with black pips and cross for the six.   still 20 though. Shouldn't need more than that really.

But id that's not going, then I'll stick with my first request.

Acebaur, are taking over doing the ordering or is it still the OP. ?

Black/gold and velvet black/red appear not to be available. Please make sure to look at the list I posted on the previous page to see what colors they have available right now.

For the design I'd prefer to keep it the same so they match my existing dice(you all are slowly convincing me to buy more :p)

Dang nab it. That sucks about black/gold, good thing I picked up some last time. Totally just didn't read your list properly ;) I saw velvet in the list and assumed all the colors were available.

I'm okay with the same design as last time also, but if anyone else has some ideas they can get pretty detailed:

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/custom.jpg

Also if you google chessex custom dice you'll see quite a few different one's they've done, not an insignificant number of which are older orders from the BT forum here on B&C ;)

I'm in favor of the black and ivory. Wish we still had black and gold as an option but you can't win them all I guess.

And while I don,t have any, I am in favor of keeping the design simple like it is for a couple of reasons. Frst it was mentioned that using an existing design nets us a small discount, and second, it'll be consistent in people's collections for the way they look.

I want at least 10 of each, but I need to know our price per die before I sets any numbers in stone,

Ok guys, I know its in the picture, but that plain ivory w/black is not available this time. Those pics were from the first order. Please refer to the list I posted for available colors. The marbled ivory however, is available if that is what you are talking about though.

Any other colors people want to see a sample for besides the marbled ivory with black?

Note that there is no discount for using the same design as last time.

Edit: and yes I will do the order since I already have all the info and the chessex contact

Shame about the lack of discount, but my vote to keep the same symbol remains.

And yes, marbled ivory with black.

I'll look at the list for another color choice to vote for when I get onto a proper computer later.

Gemini Black-Red/gold

Opaque Black/red

Opaque Black/white

Opaque White/black

I think any of these combo would look great. I really want the Gemini Black-Red/gold though.

I'd be quite content with marble ivory for generic and then maybe a dozen black with white inlays for the big boss HQ dice, as tradition dictates :wink:

Speaking of numbers, are there any rules for numbers ordered?  Multiples of 5 or anything like that?

Shipping internationally last time I charged about $10 US, so something similar to that will probably be a good estimate

Roujakis, it will probably be a few more weeks before the final order is placed so you still have some time

Here are there price points

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side
26-99 dice: $0.75 per side
100-199 dice: $0.60 per side
200-499 dice: $0.50 per side 
500-999 dice: $0.42 per side 
1000+: please ask for quotes

Alright, I asked for a sample of these 4. 

Gemini Black-Red/white
Gemini Black-White/red
Marble Ivory/black
Opaque Red/white

I personally think we should go with the 3 original colors that are still available  Black w/White Black w/Red, White w/Black which would leave 2 more slots between those 4. If we can't decide I'll ask if we can go more than 5 colors, maybe if we have enough dice in the order we can do it. 
Thoughts?
Gemini Black-Red/white
Gemini Black-White/red
Marble Ivory/black
Opaque Red/white

In case people are wondering how they look, most of these dice came from the first order:

gallery_15184_7227_264561.jpg

Gemini Black-Red/white
Gemini Black-White/red
Marble Ivory/black
Opaque Red/white

I'm thinking I'd like to get 10 more of the gold cross on red (used for special weapons and power weapons) and another 20 white cross on black.

Hi all, sorry been busy and not checking this thread.

I spoke to the chap at Chessex and he did a few examples of the design I was interested in, I would want the narrower cross:

DSCN4566.jpg

DSCN4567.jpg

I can see there's a lot of interest here from the US and further afield, I'm not sure if it's worth someone in the US doing the main order and then posting out as Chessex international postage costs are very high and seems silly to ship to the UK for me to then send most of it back overseas? Acebaur I am guessing you are US based?

Some people seem more keen on the design that was ordered before - not sure if he would combine two designs into one order? 

To confirm from my end I would be wanting 50 of the above, 25 in black and 25 white.

Cheers

Archived