New BT dice for 8th edition

Ok, so I heard back from them. If one or both of the designs goes above 1000 dice then the price drops to .39 cents per dice. Right now the Skull cross ones are at 908. I haven't put my order in yet, but I'll probably be in for another 30 to 50 dice.

0.42 to 0.39 isn't as big of a jump as I would have hoped, but it's better than nothing!

Post edited to add ordering spreadsheet link and picture of dice available:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/159LFL_VgChTqL2TvWWqF1uY0Yi0QlxPNL-8IJXSoBPg/edit?usp=sharing

unnamed.jpg

Note: The black/gold with skull dice above is not available, however the skull cross in Gemini red/black with gold should be available.

Cheers!

These are the colours available for both designs.

I'm in too, 5 black w/ white, 5 black /w red and 5 red gemini w/ gold.

I've added my data in the archive of the 1st post, it's fine or someone else is needed?

It should be around 15$ right? ( (5*3)*0.39 for dices and ~10$ for shipping to Spain )

Ace - was there any indication on whether or not there would be a better price?  The dice total is over 1.8k and if the price per die were to drop to, say 0.35 per die, I may be inclined to bump my numbers up again.

Thoughts? Thanks!

@bolvar - Shipping overseas has gone up dramatically in the last few years, so I'll definitely give you a more exact quote before we put the order in but it could be as much as 20+ US dollars.

@jtod21 - he did not indicate any further price drops after 1000 of a particular design. when we go to order though, I will find out for sure though.

We still doing the order tomorrow yes? I just really want the dice now! Maybe we can ask everyone to confirm their order by highlighting their row in green?

I'm going to give everyone a more firm price on their dice before we make the order

We still doing the order tomorrow yes? I just really want the dice now! Maybe we can ask everyone to confirm their order by highlighting their row in green?

I'm going to give everyone a more firm price on their dice before we make the order

Fair enough, it's likely that not everyone who has entered on the sheet is still going through with their order though so the numbers there may not be accurate. If we get everyone to highlight in green who is still interested then we will have a firm idea of numbers?

Just a thought.

Archived