Dorn would approve...

Olis

Good eye!

Alas, I cannot take credit for spotting this, brother. I'd seen this on The Last Wall FB group and thought it would amuse my fellow scions of Dorn. ^_^

Hmm not sure Dorn would approve of primaris marines at first, but im sure he would realize the reasoning and forgive the secrecy after a couple hours in the pain glove. As for throwing chaos from roof tops, ye I think he approves :D

Serious bonus points for the chaos space marine not being an Iron Warrior. Imperial Fists are enough of a contender for 'most pigeonholed chapter ever' as it is.

Hmm not sure Dorn would approve of primaris marines at first, but im sure he would realize the reasoning and forgive the secrecy after a couple hours in the pain glove. As for throwing chaos from roof tops, ye I think he approves :biggrin.:

I hope you mean this as Guilliman spending a couple hours in the pain glove. :laugh.:

Love this image, and I think Dorn would more than approve of Primaris. 

I concede to the wisdom of the Primarch:

"Kord was a Terran, Unlike most of his peers in the 6th Company, who were born on Inwitt. Unlike many other Legions such distinctions meant very little and were rarely discernible; Lord Dorn teaching that, as the smallest hairline fracture might doom the mightiest walls, "Division is weakness" and therefore anathema to all the VIIth Legion stood for."---From 'The Horus Heresy Book 3: Extermination

Now Primaris marine is a little different then a marine who was simply born on a different planet, but the principal can, and frankly should still be applied.