How Big is Your Army ?

Hey,

I just got a little curious and wanted to know what Power Level I have counting all Adeptus Mechanicus units together.

So without Knights I am at Power Level 276.

This might be an easy way to compare army sizes, so I thought maybe the fellow Tech Priests can provide numbers for their armys, just to get more data into the noosphere :wink:

Edited by DeStinyFiSh

Current power level calculations of Arch Magos Charlo's combined Cult Mechanicus & Skitarii forces total as...

This calculation is unsatisfactory to the Omnissiah. Immediate production requested on reinforcements - Onager Dunecrawlers, Skitarii foot troops and additional Magi Dominus shall be brought into the fold!

.....Once I've painted everything else :P

A mere 65, counting only strictly Admech units. 

My Knight is 24, my Skitarii Omega (Counts-as Vindicare Assassin) is 5, and my Magos Psykana (Primaris Psyker) is 2. So if you count every red thing on the shelf, it jumps to 96. 

I want more, but I decided last year that I wouldn't get anything else until both Fires of Cyraxus and the combined Cult+Skitarii codex were out, so I would have a complete picture of what the faction looks like. Both of these books have been delayed so aggressively that it feels like GW it out to get me. 

I am at 123 PL and I do not own any Knights... yet! However I have a huge force of Legio Cybernetica waiting for the Forge World supplement to bring them into 8th. 24 Thallax, 6 Castellax, some Ursarax and a Thanatar will probably put me well over 250 when the time comes!

Im not even trying to point out my attendant Iron Hands, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, only a small Ad-Mech offering here: 37PL :happy.: (Just a start collecting Skitarii, plus Cawl & a TP Enginseer)

My Knights come to: 220PL

So, 257PL combined, and no they are not all painted, I have a goal to at least assemble them by Christmas. Will see.

When I get my third Superheavy and that Bullgryn squad, my Imperial Guard will be 503 PL if counting the line Infantry and heavy weapon squads as Krieg guard who are a tad more expensive.

I like the new organization chart, I can basically simultaneously field an infantry brigade, grenadier/engineer batalion, death rider outrider detachment, 2 spearhead tank detachments, 2 vanguard detachments that both fit into flyer detachment, topped off by a Lords of War 3-tank group.