How Big is Your Army ?

When I get my third Superheavy and that Bullgryn squad, my Imperial Guard will be 503 PL if counting the line Infantry and heavy weapon squads as Krieg guard who are a tad more expensive.

I like the new organization chart, I can basically simultaneously field an infantry brigade, grenadier/engineer batalion, death rider outrider detachment, 2 spearhead tank detachments, 2 vanguard detachments that both fit into flyer detachment, topped off by a Lords of War 3-tank group.

Well... you know we ae in the Adeptus Mechanicus section here? :biggrin.:

When I get my third Superheavy and that Bullgryn squad, my Imperial Guard will be 503 PL if counting the line Infantry and heavy weapon squads as Krieg guard who are a tad more expensive.

I like the new organization chart, I can basically simultaneously field an infantry brigade, grenadier/engineer batalion, death rider outrider detachment, 2 spearhead tank detachments, 2 vanguard detachments that both fit into flyer detachment, topped off by a Lords of War 3-tank group.

Well... you know we ae in the Adeptus Mechanicus section here? :biggrin.:

Yes, but it's a fun exercise, and after all, the Mechanicus equips my Guard regiment. :D

I haven't done the math on mine because 2/3rds of it is 30K/7th only so far. All in all, I would expect it's probably at least another 500PL.

• 4 weeks later...

so for me it's Cawl, 3 techpriests, 2 datasmiths, 1 enginseer, 4 shooty bots, 2 Punchy bots (aka FW domitars), 4 onagers, around 40 skitarii vanguard w/ various guns and upgrades, 15 rangers, 1 dragoon, and 3 destroyers. around 160PL for just pure admec!

-moving onto superheavies and other things I got 1 knight paladin, 20 "Conscripts" (read as tech thralls), 1 Skitarii lord Commisar, 1 Basilisk... and as of today, 1 Warhound titan, bringing my total to 272PL of various allies and things just thrown in from what I'm building my force to be. 

with FW I got 10 FW peltasts, 6 Thallax, 2 Darkfire Castellex, 2 Domitars, 1  plasma Thanatar, 1 Vultarax, 1 Krios Venator and finally 6 myrmadons waiting for the rules.

so yea, I got quite a good army. maybe too much heavy support, but what can I say I friggen love tanks and heavy vehicles!

so for me it's Cawl, 3 techpriests, 2 datasmiths, 1 enginseer, 4 shooty bots, 2 Punchy bots (aka FW domitars), 4 onagers, around 40 skitarii vanguard w/ various guns and upgrades, 15 rangers, 1 dragoon, and 3 destroyers. around 160PL for just pure admec!

-moving onto superheavies and other things I got 1 knight paladin, 20 "Conscripts" (read as tech thralls), 1 Skitarii lord Commisar, 1 Basilisk... and as of today, 1 Warhound titan, bringing my total to 272PL of various allies and things just thrown in from what I'm building my force to be. 

with FW I got 10 FW peltasts, 6 Thallax, 2 Darkfire Castellex, 2 Domitars, 1  plasma Thanatar, 1 Vultarax, 1 Krios Venator and finally 6 myrmadons waiting for the rules.

so yea, I got quite a good army. maybe too much heavy support, but what can I say I friggen love tanks and heavy vehicles!

Sounds like an awesome army! 

From my point of view you can never have too many heavies...