Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+ 2019-01-13+ Repulsor Tribune

Black Templars Primaris Dreadnoughts

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

ST.Lazarus

ST.Lazarus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts

med_gallery_98789_13239_429556.png

First Starhawk interceptor completely built, forgeworld sent me to few hardpoints so the second one will have to wait until i get the replacement parts.

• Tyrannicide likes this

Tyrannicide

Tyrannicide

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,862 posts
These are sharp, man. Very well executed. Since the Corvus released I’ve been a fan of gunship but felt it had more potential as an attack craft. You’ve totally captured that belief here.

Any luck in getting a better angle on the underside? I’m curious to see how you removed the bays and built the area back up.

+++The Host of Anguish+++

gallery_25301_10678_6786.jpg

+++In Memoriam: The Day the Palace Fell+++

+General Thread+ 

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,344 posts

I love it, I want it.

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,411 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Tears

*brrrrt* Great addition, they look like theybelong there.

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

ST.Lazarus

ST.Lazarus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts

Thanks they look really mean in real life so to say. I've ordered some 7-8 inch clear plastic rods to give them some height and will paint them a soon as they arrive and forgeworld resolves the hardpoint issue. 

ST.Lazarus

ST.Lazarus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts

med_gallery_98789_13239_1649953.png

Second Repulsor 90% done, still need doors.

• RolandTHTG and Bjorn Firewalker like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,165 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Impressive paint application and weathering effects, ST.Lazarus.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Templars, Primaris, Dreadnoughts

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users