+ 2020-11-03+ Artwork

Okay ST.Lazarus, I haven't been really attracted to primaris, and I specially don't seem them meshing that well with Black Templars, but your miniatures are starting to make me change my mind. The Lance commander is just badass.

A very cool Black Templar! I love the way his helmet is separated into the parts the Primaris design notes hinted at -- is this a readily available bit, or did you convert the head and half-helmet yourself?

That's the 500th Store Anniversary Lieutenant. Looks like he just changed the posture on the right arm so he's aiming the gun instead of holding it at ease.

500StoresMinis-06Oct-PrimarisLieutenant2

Sadly, that model was ONLY available on October 20th for the opening celebration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very sweet stuff. Any update on the Aggressors. Found that to be an amazing conversion and more accurate for the rules than GW own version (2 powerfist should always equal +1 Attack ;))

I've been running them as aggressors but when modelling them I wanted to find a look that was closer to the classic terminators. At a early stage in 8th ed I used the Dark Angels codex for my list and made some close combat aggressor to fulfil the role of Deathwing knights but their performance was not satisfying so I dropped that idea. 

khnsdarxet821.jpg

Work in progress of a custom Storm hawk. 

In this new army variant I'm making my 3 repulsors will have two storm hawks to provide support. I wanted a look that says servitor controlled vehicle , flying by sensor alone. 

This new army still follows a theme of orbital assault, just using Repulsors instead of drop pod as according to the dark imperium novel.

khnsdarxet821.jpg

In this new army variant I'm making my 3 repulsors will have two storm hawks to provide support. I wanted a look that says servitor controlled vehicle , flying by sensor alone.

Niiice! What parts have you used for that Stormhawk? Edited by Majkhel

Niiice! What parts have you used for that Stormhawk?

It's a deathwatch Corvus Blackstar. The biggest difference is that I have taken a saw to it and removed the cargo bay. This is a early WIP picture, I'm waiting for some forge world bits to complete it.