+ 2020-11-03+ Artwork

Haven't been online in a bit, so this is delayed, but thanks for the tutorial on the Centurions. I'll have to try it out sometime.

The completed Centurion squad looks bril painted, and the knight commander is excellent - I agree completely with your take on the titles and organisation in 30k vs. 40k. The Emperors Children army must have been spectacular to beat you in Best of Show.

Like Ranulf, I look forward to seeing what comes next from you!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

An absolutely gorgeous art piece. The text coinciding with it has a few little issues, but nothing that ruins the piece in totality. 

Yeah I wasn't that happy with how the text turned out as I was pressed for time and as a not a native English speaker  I couldn't get anyone to proofread it. I will redo it in the future at some point as I have the psd file. 

Edited by ST.Lazarus

That's great to hear, at least. If I may offer, I certainly wouldn't mind proofreading this or anything else for ya, brother. 

I adore your Black Templars and Imperial Fists. Totally can't say my Astral Claws weren't inspired by your gorgeous work.

That's great to hear, at least. If I may offer, I certainly wouldn't mind proofreading this or anything else for ya, brother. 

I adore your Black Templars and Imperial Fists. Totally can't say my Astral Claws weren't inspired by your gorgeous work.

Happy to hear that, and I will take you up on that offer! brother I'm humbled as I'm a huge fan of your Astral Claws and the stories you have written to accompany them.