Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

Wow, Chaplainmikey, those marines look fantastic. I don't know how you got the basic marines to look so sharp. Did you preshade your miniatures? That's a technique I haven't tried yet. Either way, the vehicles are amazing too.

DSC 0246

DSC 0245

DSC 0244

spacemarine

Here is my DIY chapter. I originally wanted to call them the Cremators, but a bit of brainstorming lead to me renaming them the Ash Revenants.

So far there is only a handful of test models, I've been working on my Adeptus Mechanicus and Ork armies predominantly but I found the right paints for the colour scheme so I might get a bit more of that project started.

Edited by Flame Boy

@Flame boy, I didn't preshade them but I did paint the first two layers with an airbrush for the smooth transition then painted the edge highlights and dark blue shading by hand.

Love your colour scheme btw, it's very striking and really original.

Can't believe I have to follow that awesomeness ^

And I've now painted 4 primaris marines and still can't decide;

sS0Cd5D.jpg

Well, why not go with most of these? Instead of Scythes, go with Imperial Fists (they're usually mostly yellow and black, too) and then you can make a BA+WS+IF defenders of Terra force... :whistling:

Btw: reason I'm saying this is because all 4 are great, so I'd rather you not settle on just one of the schemes...

Edited by Spinsanity

wow I’ve scrolled through this thread looking at every single picture and all the work here is fantastic! Truly some amazing painters here on this forum. I hope I can get mine done half as good as all these here

• 2 weeks later...