Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

@Abator: His looks pretty good, your's look better. Very impressive looking Raptor.

Do you intend to do more?

I'm not sure at the moment if I'll do more of them. I intend on painting a Custodes army, to play, and then paint two other Primaris marines, a Flesh Tearer and a Scythe of the Emperor. I'll then decide between the 3 for my next project.

@Abator: His looks pretty good, your's look better. Very impressive looking Raptor.

Do you intend to do more?

I'm not sure at the moment if I'll do more of them. I intend on painting a Custodes army, to play, and then paint two other Primaris marines, a Flesh Tearer and a Scythe of the Emperor. I'll then decide between the 3 for my next project.

Very Awesome Raptor :cool.: , whichever way you go they will be stunning !!

Cheers ,Mithril 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to hate the prevalence of well painted beaten/worn leather around here.  My models have enough inadequacies to deal with already, thank you very much :teehee:

Or "great job," as a less moronic person would say it. :tu:

Holy Terra that's a great job there.

Thanks, I'm really happy with it. It's such a cool model.

I'm starting to hate the prevalence of well painted beaten/worn leather around here. My models have enough inadequacies to deal with already, thank you very much :teehee:

Or "great job," as a less moronic person would say it. :tu:

The leather wasn't super hard after I figured it out, the final recipe ended up being dryad bark with a double layer of niln oil, a big highlight back to drayd bark, and then edge highlights in Baneblade Brown and Karak stone. The little scratches are done in Baneblade Brown as well and I did just a couple dabs of that with a sponge here and there also.

Udo, how did you do the grey on those aggressors? It’s the tone I’m thinking about for a one-off squad of grey knight allies - very solid and heavy, rather than the usual shiny silver...

Thanks.