Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

Nice! I like the conversion work on the Invictor, too. Any chance you have any close-ups? How has it held up in games for you so far?

Haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but here's another shot

n4trobo.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

It's .. been awhile since I've posted here; so, a few further of the Haunting Harii of Hvergelmir - full project-log to be found here; with associated mytholinguistic trivia overload. 

In reverse order of completion ... Geirraj 

IMG_2975%255B1%255D.JPG

IMG_2976%255B1%255D.JPG

And yes, yes I *did* notice the mould-line *after* painting!

Next:

IMG_2908%255B1%255D.JPG

Then:

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

Shyena-Freyr ; 

Then:

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

I started running out of Astartes-sized combat weapons ... so I started making more .. 

IMG_2691.JPG

Then:

IMG_2268%255B1%255D.JPG

I *think* that's all since last post 

• 4 weeks later...
So after having decided to make a Death Guard army based on the Dark Imperium models, I thought I'd start on the Primaris and carry on the Dark Angels chapter I started from the Dark Vengeance set... here's my recently completed Hellblasters... All the Intercessors are done, working on the Inceptors now, so just character models to go. Any suggestions as to next steps for a Primaris DA army would be welcome as I haven't played loyalist marines before... :thumbsup:

Dark Angels Intercessors

• 1 month later...

I've finally finished my whole-army detailing/basing/polish pass, and taken some decent photos of everyone. Here's a taster.

6yj98kR.jpg

ZUNxwhH.jpg

eRr1lPL.jpg

There's more at both the links in my signature.

Well, this is Intercessor Squad Boreas for my Loyalist Iron Warriors (picture taken at my local GW store).

Excellent work. Are they from the Dornian Heresy universe?

Nope, mainline universe. They're from the 300th Grand Battalion (my 30k Iron Warriors), who survived the Heresy and went off into a corner of space that was forgotten about until the Indomitus Crusade rolled up into the system and Guilliman realized trying to fight them would be incredibly pointless, wasteful, and above all, stupid.