Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

Did this guy in homage to Ragnar Blackmane since he doesn't have a new model, was the Primaris Lt. And first primaris marine I have painted. My main marine force is Deathwatch so I don't have any primaris but I've been collecting a small force for Space Wolves. Was actually really fun to paint used alot of contrast paints and tried NMM with the shoulders and backpack.

ragnar 2

ragnar 4

ragnar 3

ragnar 1

Did this guy in homage to Ragnar Blackmane since he doesn't have a new model, was the Primaris Lt.

Excellent work, Kolgrim DeathHowl. Does he remind anyone else of actor Jason Momoa?

It does actually, I tried to go for the top knot but it kept turning out bad so I just scrapped it. I really wish I could find my model I made for my avatar back in the early 2000's. Was based on a chaos lord model I converted to space wolves. I wasn't going for it but the head and eventually the long hair I gave him he ended up looking like HHH from wrestling lol. I don't plan on the outcome of the look it just happens lol. Literally searched all over my room up here and where I had my old models in storage down in FL, and still couldn't find it. I want to say I brought it with me cause it was like the first model I put alot of effort into converting so I really liked it but I feel like I put it somewhere for safe keeping except I forgot where lol.

Edited by Kolgrim DeathHowl

Apologies for the blurry pictures, I am still trying to get decent quality photographs. I broke my phone tripod today so it's all in shaky-cam. 

IMG 20200216 111222

IMG 20200216 111308

Thanks. It's not easy to paint a power weapon effect on a Crozius so I figured it was the simplest way to communicate that there was energy stored in the weapon. Besides, the chapter symbol I am currently considering is a skull with glowing blue eyes.

Very Nice! There's a lot of different red areas on Mephiston and you've kept them separate. I am quite fond of the orange-red that reminds me of the old 2nd edition Blood Angels armour. I've just noticed how subtle the reflections are on the vials as well. I'm both looking forward to and dreading my attempt at painting the guy when I'm finished with the current painting project. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Primaris lieutenant, intercessors, and hellblasters I've painted up for my Dark Angels successor chapter (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356486-galloways-void-reavers-da-successor-chapter/)

Lt. Paschar

med_gallery_68171_15488_612192.jpgmed_gallery_68171_15488_549438.jpg

Squad Osrasos (4th company, 3rd squad)

gallery_68171_15488_39760.jpg

Squad Sulthus (4th company, 4th squad)

gallery_68171_15488_189826.jpg

Squad Imphrius (4th company, 10th squad)

gallery_68171_15488_238329.jpg