Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

First step into mechanization!

gallery_93095_13469_705622.jpg

Kudos on such a cool model. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this model doesn’t come standard with a detailed interior, and therefore yours is a custom job? If so, that’s :cuss ing amazing. Nice paint job too, a little clean and lacking battle damage, but that’s just personal preference. Keep up the good work.

First step into mechanization!

Kudos on such a cool model. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this model doesn’t come standard with a detailed interior, and therefore yours is a custom job? If so, that’s :censored: ing amazing. Nice paint job too, a little clean and lacking battle damage, but that’s just personal preference. Keep up the good work.

The model provides detailed interior for the floor, all the seats and walls for the seats situated behind the side doors.

The are no walls for the front seating, or wall for the driver compartment.

For the driver I used a spare Rhino wall with side extensions from old Rhino top hatch. For the front seats a spare LR comms wall on the one side, and Chimera riveted plate with boltguns glued on it as a weapons rack. Some extra plastic pieces where used here and there for height and side extensions.

All my army is parade polished :biggrin.:

Harag Vegzet, Lord of Bones. 3rd and 4th Company(reinforced), Strike Group Kisertet, Mortifactors Chapter

He looks intimidating as literal Hell. Excellent work. Where'd you get the parts to make him? (I think I recognize the sword as one from a Chaos Space Marine model.)

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent work, Ilgoth. The dark red helmets and highlights make the white armor stand out very well.

Thanks Bjorn! The red parts are done with doombull brown as a base, then two glazes of Khorne Red. Wanted to keep it muted. :rolleyes:

Another five complete. Very samey to previous five. If only my freehand was better...

gallery_198454_16128_496403.jpg

Edited by Ilgoth

Thank you. :) Yeah, especially with Assault Intercessors coming up, I'm not sure where the Reivers will fit. The plethora of new units for new units' sake leaves me longing for old, simpler codex organization. More concise naming, clearly defined roles in the army and such. Some new releases give off that GI Joe-new-season-new-toys-vibe, so that I'm way more on the pick-and-chose side of things with Primaris than I was with original marines.

Sorry for the OT, guys.

Excellent work, Ilgoth. The dark red helmets and highlights make the white armor stand out very well.

Thanks Bjorn! The red parts are done with doombull brown as a base, then two glazes of Khorne Red. Wanted to keep it muted. :rolleyes:

Another five complete. Very samey to previous five. If only my freehand was better...

gallery_198454_16128_496403.jpg

I like your gritty scars! Maybe they would benefit from additional definition on the helmets though :)? Could be the pictures as well...