Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

Good job, Spyros. Are the Inceptors Blood Angels, Blood Angels descendants, or...?

Blood Angels. I guess the black trims on the shoulder pads are causing the confusion, but that's the way they were in 2nd edition. Since I 'm a slow painter, I maintain the style uniformly.

DSC 2376

Good job, Spyros. Are the Inceptors Blood Angels, Blood Angels descendants, or...?

Blood Angels. I guess the black trims on the shoulder pads are causing the confusion, but that's the way they were in 2nd edition. Since I 'm a slow painter, I maintain the style uniformly.

I apprecciate a lot black trimmed BA pads like they were in 2nd edition so i totally agree with your colour scheme Edited by Master Sheol

Got my LT finished:

Ultra-LT-1.jpg

Ultra-LT-3.jpg
Ultra-LT-5.jpg

I also added it to my Ultras plog (see my sig). Love the model, love the pose - he's about to take on the next baddy. To me, this LT gives off that slight Emperor's champion vibe, issueing a challenge on the battlefield. 

I spent around 60hrs over the last week and half working on this monstrocity.  It's the last of my Primaris Ultramarines vehicles to be painted and by far the largest single miniature I have completed.

nWSwdqk.jpg

cttOtNN.jpg

6UHXJip.jpg

Edited by Cruor Vault

Delightfully devilish vampyric Seymour Nifty! Honestly, very moody, nice :smile.:.

Thanks! After basically batch painting everything for the past couple years this was my first 'try hard' character paint job in a long while. Heck I even somewhat batch painted Scoria with some Moirax and an assault drill. For Mephiston I sat down and work only on him. Only paints and mixes for him were on my wet pallet and I cleared everything else away when I worked on him. And I busted out the Windsor Newton nice brushes which only come out when I do something like this. Had lots of fun with him and he looks amazing heading up my ever growing Primaris BA force in my display cabinet. 

My favorite part of him are his eyes. . .and I didnt even paint any lol!

I have learned a ton from and been heavily inspired by numerous different LilLegends Painting Studio Tutorials from his Patreon. 

Edited by NiftyVT

Huskarl Or'm Gumsehuvud Assault company Imperial Fist

2nd planetary interdiction hird

illuminated holograph, third battle of Gərār promethium docks

The Hypatos will be denied the fuel for his machines, nucleonic fire will cleanse the hive as well as their souls.

owc20ogtjm951.jpg

Very nice Lazarus! What are you using for your weathering, are there some kind of pencils involved?

Thanks mate, no it's all sponge weathering using a small pallet of colors and then tidying it up using brushes and then dry pigment powder for the dust.

Edited by ST.Lazarus

• 3 weeks later...