Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

• 2 weeks later...

Fine works, Reinhard.

"The Indomitus Crusade? We call it Tuesday."

More likely, "Overtime... again." Dorn's most ZEALous sons don't limit themselves to crusading just once a week, after all.

Quite. Changed the wording a bit. The intended implication was that embarking on another crusade is something they're always doing.

The Crusade is Eternal after all.

My Judiciar and Bladeguard conversions. Most of the painting was done by Gorka's Miniature Painting. I changed the fur parts on the Bladeguard to give it more differentiation across the models. The Judiciar is all Gorka's painting. Pics aren't the best, Bladeguard armor is dark grey rather than blue grey.

Judiciar

50496011972_b12660c419_o.jpg

50496011967_7349aebd41_o.jpg

50495856126_5340c97cd9_o.jpg

Group shot of Bladeguard

50496034757_7fe51a6fd9_o.jpg

50496034817_3aedf02fe2_o.jpg

Some different angles

50496034467_2d64335040_o.jpg

50495172623_0f3965aaa2_o.jpg

50495172758_56e9b2e67c_o.jpg

Oh wow! I'm not usually a fan of Space Wolves but these are great! Out of curiosity, where did those helms on the Bladeguard come from? Are they 3rd party bitz or did you convert them?

3D prints from https://www.shapeways.com/product/4C6AYKMS4/norse-helmet-for-primaris-ranger

Vorek Gnarlfist, Lord of the Iron Wolves, after crossing the Rubicon.

Little bit of self made fluff for Vorek and his weapon since we don't have much. Hopefully the forthcoming supplement won't contradict anything.

Vorek, once known as Warblade, is called Gnarlfist for the massive, master crafted claw he bears into battle. The Gnarlfist is an ancient relic of the Fang, so named for the 3 claws made of gnarled bone which protrude from it's knuckles. The claws themselves are of unknown origin and are razor sharp and nigh unbreakable. The addition of matter disrupting power fields to each bone makes it a truly fearsome weapon. It's history dates back to the early days of the VI Legion and heroes bearing the name of Gnarlfist can be found throughout the sagas sung by the Wolf Priests and skjalds of the chapter. Vorek was given the Gnarlfist upon his elevation to the Wolf Guard by Osric Three Fists, lord of the great company before Egil Iron Wolf. He has carried it since that day, formerly when in his terminator armour and now as part of his MKX Gravis plate as an ascended primaris marine. He also carries a power axe that has been his since he was leader of his previous pack. Named Foe Splitter, it has a storied history of its own.

Again, painting mostly done by Gorkas Miniature Painting, I redid the fur and added a few other touch ups to suit my personal taste.

50506562133_7e5dfb3e08_o.jpg

50507275151_40f3a2e9df_o.jpg

50506562258_e92dca4085_o.jpg

Flesh Eater reporting in.

I wasn't 100% happy with how...barren my Flesh Eaters looked, so I went back and started playing with some insignia and weathering on the Reiver Serge, which will set the tone for the unit:

gallery_58096_16283_16372.jpg

gallery_58096_16283_45705.jpg

I decided on 2nd company for these guys, a nice little yellow accent. It was hard not to go with 3rd company, but then the only detailing wold have been in white. The Angels Sanguine are 3rd Co, with the Co undecided for the Flesh Tearers. It was super tempting to have them all as 2nd/3rd Co. and then just give them the normal squad markings to make some kind of Primaris Super Friends Crusade Company.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...