Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

My new scheme and direction for dark angels (this was a test piece):

The dark colors look very "tactical." I commend your efforts to make the Lion's sons look like REAL SOLDIERS, not clowns whose bright colors scream, "Shoot me! I'm right here!" (Glares at Guilliman's sons.)

Thanks, that was the intent, so happy it came across that way!

My latest painted miniatures. I have started to paint the black armour by using wet pallette instead of drybrushing. I like the outcome, but damn it takes time to finish just a one model :biggrin.:

ps. This is also my first post to this forum ever.

Coming to the forum swinging, nice, great job!

Which beakie helmets did you use and how do you feel they look on your Primaris overall?  Cheers.

My latest painted miniatures. I have started to paint the black armour by using wet pallette instead of drybrushing. I like the outcome, but damn it takes time to finish just a one model :D

ps. This is also my first post to this forum ever.

Coming to the forum swinging, nice, great job!

Which beakie helmets did you use and how do you feel they look on your Primaris overall?  Cheers.

I need to take photos of the whole army some day. I have converted maybe half of my models somehow. Conversions definetly adds some spice and the army feels more unique than plain primaris army. My beakie helmets for primaris models are resin prints, Unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer nor the printing files.