Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

image0.jpg?width=894&height=670

Kill-Team Ulixes, of the Raptors Chapter. 

+++ADDENDUM+++

EwpBS7bWQAQ3dJv.png?width=503&height=670

Epistolary Ulixes himself. A far-sighted battle psyker of the Chapter, entrusted with leadership of a hunter-killer team. His Gravis Armour is scrawled with esoteric signs and symbols, whose provenance is known only to Ulixes. 

Counts-as Librarian in Terminator Armor.

Edited by SvenIronhand

Really dig the color scheme on the second Marine.

I can't take any credit for that, that paint scheme was designed by my daughter.

I can't take any credit for that, that paint scheme was designed by my daughter.

kudos to your daughter. Edited by deathspectersgt7

Indomitus bladeguard veterans. I play them as a Raven Guard or Black Templars. I tried to speed paint them but they have so many details and it took some time to finish them. I am happy with sergeant though, I took my time to finish Face and Maltese cross properly. 

Bladeguard Veterans

Edited by BrotherCaptainSolari

I really like the new heavy Intercessors so I was planning to get a squad soon. I had intended to wait until their separate release rather than fight the scalpers on eBay but someone bought Killteam for the new Necrons and made me an offer I couldn't refuse for the Marine half. :smile.:

I have wolfed them up a bit but generally kept them fairly clean. The models are really nice and I look forward to trying them out once we can play again.

gallery_82363_15236_157203.jpg

I'm still not up to speed on Primaris for my Space Marines but I found this guy on Ebay for about 17 pounds and decided I could do with one more HQ unit. At this rate I'll have the full chapter command before I have enough troops to field a proper army! :p

IMG 20210404 112109

IMG 20210404 112125

IMG 20210404 112143

IMG 20210404 112200

Rotate-o-vision:

I want to keep a few Firstborn in my army but I love the details on Primaris models, the (currently closed) pop-up communicator and various buttons built into the arms being some really cool touches.

Excellent work, BrotherCaptainSolari. Does the model remind anyone else of the Winter Soldier (James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes), from Marvel Comics?

Thanks Björn!

Now when you say it..

His rifle and armour in the movie is quite the same. And the eyeliner does it for me.

Spot the Alpha Legion brainwashed patsy? :p

• 3 weeks later...

@ Triszin

Thank you buddy. I painted it in sub assembly so I was still a little unsure until I put it together at the end. Then I could see it all ‘clicked’.

@ Dantay VI

Thank you brother. You could do a few, this is only my 7th completed Mantis. Makes a nice change sometimes.