+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++

Excessus

+++DIU AD BELLI+++

gallery_61265_13249_94592.jpg

Greetings, mortals and others! With Semper having a pause this summer it would be a shame to just let our unbuilt and unpainted miniatures gather dust, so I decided to have a little event...

It will be starting on the 17th, the release day and will involve vows of single units (quality before quantity, hehe). There will be a limit to how many units one can pledge and the event will end in August, but since it's about units there will be deadlines for the vows.

We will be fighting for the pride of our Legions (and the thinbloods gets to join as well), so this is not for personal glory but for the glory of the Legion! Some Legions are more numerous than others so I'm still working on a way to calculate the win...

This will be my first event like this so bear with me if there are some stuff that's wierd. smile.png

Participation icons for those that wants to join:

gallery_48988_13169_9462.png gallery_48988_13169_20694.png gallery_48988_13169_1731.png

gallery_48988_13169_3932.png gallery_48988_13169_3872.png gallery_48988_13169_15439.png

gallery_48988_13169_5567.png gallery_48988_13169_21191.png gallery_48988_13169_1292.png

gallery_48988_13169_22464.png

Questions?

Stupid question but... how do you run Warbands? Also, I suppose one can't run for several legions ? (After all, that would be... heresy XD)

Are your warband part of a Legion, or renegades? There is a part for renegades that don't have allegience to one of the legions too.

We're all about heresy here, you can vow different legions for all your units if you'd like. In the end it's not a personal achievment but a community achivment for the strongest legion. ;)

What would be the unit restrictions?

Any unit (vehicle, squad, hq and so on) from the chaos index and the FW index. One vow is one unit.

What would be the unit restrictions?

Any unit (vehicle, squad, hq and so on) from the chaos index and the FW index. One vow is one unit.

So would there then be a restriction on how many vows one person could make?

Yes, there will be a restriction on number of units (I'm still debating the numbers with myself :P ), I want to promote taking time on each unit instead of mass producing.

Yes, what are the limits on the starting condition of the unit?  I have stuff I plan on working on during this time period, but with one exception it's finishing stuff that I've left half-done through the years, rather than starting new units from scratch.

So hey, Excessus, I've been thinking. In the Traitor Legions supplement, there was the Chaos Warband detachment that was meant to represent the basic warband concept.

At minimum, it would consist of six units.

So maybe the restriction on vows/units could be six?

Archived