+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++

Excessus

Fluffwise, Eight seems fitting. But that is an awful lot of Units.

But maybe there could be an extra title / achievment/ bonus point for vowing a detachment ( or whatever they are called now?)

Or a Bonus for really neat painted units , above the basecoat, primary, highlight Basic paintjob?

One unit would be fine I think. I was suggesting the maximum amount of vows/units be capped at six because it was the minimum amount of units to use the warband detachment in the Traitor Legions supplement was all.

hushrong, primer basecoat and wash...they're almost done there aren't they? :P Well, I think that depends on the finished models. There has to be proof of some work put into them then. 

Midnight, one unit is fine. After all, everything counts on the bloody road towards terra! 

Kol, yeah, I'm currently leaning of somewhere between 5 and 10 in total as maximum. 

The trickiest part is getting a fair judging system going, since I assume Death Guard will be very very far ahead of everybody else... (or will they? Recruit your fellow frater to beat the plagued ones! :D )

*cough cough* I have been blessed by the presence of Nurgle, so I'm home sick and bedridden.

It's not been 100% decided how the winning legion will be chosen yet, but there might be power level calculations in case of ties.

But yeah, a 5 man squad IS a legal entry.

Everything will be ready to go on saturday, I will post it in the morning Sweden-time and then go to my friend's wedding reception...so the next update from me will be from a hungover Excessus on sunday...lunch...ish? :P

If it would help could I post a pick of what I have to determine if it's alright for entry? I have some other minis I could do but these units I want done first and if they are acceptable it'd be sweet.

Also, get better before the weekend.

Archived