Where's Ghazgul?

Harleqvin

I was just wondering if anyone can help me with where Mr. Thraka is at the moment.

I know he was going away from Armageddon (Ullanor,) after/during the 2nd war (actually 3rd war. As they killed a lot of those who knew about that Angron running amuck.) He did a crazy mega-warp jump sometime after leaving while being pursued by Yarrick and that other guy..

But I thought I'd heard he had somehow gone back 300 years at some point...?

Can anyone help me out with this info about Gazghul's current whereabouts are?

• 2 weeks later...

Page 166 of the rulebook has Ghazghkull leading Ork forces in the Octarius system and fighting the Khorne blood crusade to a standstill before the daemons flee back into the rift to stop Nurgle from gaining a foothold in the Scourge Stars. Which is basically where Waaagh Ghazghkull left off or so Lexicanum says (I haven't read that supplement).

There's some confusing writing that implies its Khorne vs an alliance of Orks and Hive Fleet Leviathan but they Tyranids and Orks probably weren't actually allied.

Yeah, I was thinking it was a case of the Khorne daemons, drawn by the epic conflict, came out of the Warp to turn Ghazghkull's fight against Hive Fleet Leviathan into a three-way battle. Which only lasted until Khorne's ire was drawn elsewhere. Be interesting to see if anything comes from that - after all, fighting is where Orks thrive.

But I thought I'd heard he had somehow gone back 300 years at some point...?

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case. It isn't in any of the pre-Dark Imperium fluff, and I haven't heard anything about it in the new fluff. When I asked someone here who was claiming that in another thread, I think it turned out to be a user error in reading the Imperial dating system. No time jump took place.